I am a Class A Member (1988) of The PGA of America. A qualified tournament player and experienced teacher, I provide individual and group instruction for types of golfers. My work experience includes golf academies, high-end private clubs, retail & technology management, and group golf travel.
Lesson structure is developed around the student's needs, with an emphasis on physical evaluation, skills test(s), and progress reports. I provide the following:
"Golfer's Boot Camp" for physical awareness and conditioning.
"Offensive Driving Clinic" for hitting better tee shots.
"Trick Shot Test" for understanding ball flight and control.
"Short Game Evaluation" for better understanding around the green.
* Ask about my "Missed Shot Challenge".....everyone must try it at least once !!
Golf is a game based in physics, but is enjoyed more often via FEEL !! After a student understands a swing motion & mechanical direction, the ABILITY TO CONTROL DISTANCE defines success!!
GRIP PRESSURE, FLEXIBILITY, TIMING, BALANCE, and RECALL are my building blocks of progress. :-)
Teaching golf since 1983, I have taught nearly 1,000 students of ALL ABILITIES. Many of my students continue to play, either as recreational golfers, local/club tournament competitors, high school & collegiate players. Most advanced players depend on PLAYING LESSONS for advancement.
* One student qualified and won a National EWGA Championship after only playing golf for 2 years!
* Continue to attend PGA of America teaching seminars and training sessions for all levels of skill.....most recently a HOPE Certification for teaching golfers with disabilities, specifically Veterans.
* Worked as a professional caddie....spent time on course with many golfers, including PGA Tour professionals and Major Championship winners.
* Colonie Youth Center Summit Award recipient for community involvement and junior golf programs.
golf lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|