I am a research scientist with PhD degree, doing biology experiment day in and day out. Have fundamental understanding of chemistry, biology, electricity, and very good at geometry. I am happy to lead a new brain on their way to the right direction of scientific topics.
I am new as a teacher of tutoring, but I did teach my kids on scientific topics and their like it. My daughter is now senior in HCHS. As research scientist, I have to use all the knowledge I learned to explore new one. Biology is my topic, chemistry, electricity and geometry are my favorite disciplines. Because of the weakness of research funding, I am looking forward to diverse my career in education, and looking forward to lead young brain to the right direction of scientific topics.
I have to test student level before giving a rate. Since, some student may be doing better than me, and I can not charge any money, in this case.
Independent research scientist, well-organized and detail oriented Ph D with more than 15 years protein biochemist experience. Expert in protein expression, purification, and functional analysis, with multiple backgrounds in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics et al. Three-dimensional critical thinking for trouble shooting and assay or protocol development.
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Immuo & Micro Dept. New York, NY 10065
Postdoctoral Research Associate and Research Associate. Aug 2003 to Present
• Constructed more than 500 different plasmids for protein, protein domain or complex expression.
• Generated more than 1000 bacteria and ustilago maydis glycerol stocks.
• Identified 15 positive hits out of 75K compounds that inhibit Rad52 DNA binding through HTSRC in the Rockefeller University.
• Established more than 30 protein or protein complex purification protocols.
• Established the in-vitro biochemical function analysis system of recombination mediator in Ustilago maydis.
• Delineated the fundamental mechanism of breast cancer suppressor BRCA2 homologous by means of biochemistry, biophysics, genetics and molecular biology methodology.
• Characterized in detail of Rad52, Rad51 and RPA biochemical functions.
• Published 12 papers in peer reviewed Journals. With additional 3 in the form of manuscript.
The Rockefeller University, Plant Biology Department New York, NY 10065
Postdoctoral Research Associate Aug 2001 to July 2003
• Defined the function of the only homology of FHY1 in phytochrome A signaling pathway in Arabidopsis by means of biochemistry, reverse genetics, molecular biology and cell biology.
• Published two papers in peer reviewed Journals.
1. Sept 1998-May 2001: Postdoctoral trainee in Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Chinese Academy of Science.
2. Sept 1993-July 1998: PhD. of Science in Agriculture, Agronomy Department, Nanjing Agricultural University.
3. Sept 1989-July 1993: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Agronomy Department, JiangXi Agricultural University.
• Expert in gene identification and cloning from the genome of living organism.
• Expert in protein recombination, expression, purification, identification and functional analysis.
• Expert in SEC, affinity and ion exchange chromatography on FPLC. Well trained on Antigen and antibody purification.
• Well trained on liquid handling and high through put screening on Bio-Tek Synergy Neo.
• Expert in single molecular assay development delineating the mechanistic function of protein in biochemical reaction.
physics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$50|