** What I can teach **
- technical disciplines (math, geometry, physics) to middle/high school students.
- core and advanced engineering courses. (E.g., calculus, algebra, numerical methods, systems and control, robotics)
** Lessons Structure **
First classes we will establish a common ground, review the basics, and define our goals. Then I will start assessing knowledge/proficiency in applying prerequisites. After that, we will start covering the core topics of interests.
** Techniques and methods **
I'm a great supporter of examples. I will try by best to connect the topics of the lectures with real-world problems, while motivating the fundamental needs behind the different subject/topics I will teach.
B.S. and M.Sc in Aerospace Engineering + PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
- Past two years I was principal instructor of both undergrad/grad robotics course at top-ranked US university
- Before that I used to do private tutoring to high school students
- I'm a passionate and dedicated teacher
Tariffs details as follows:
- middle/high school students: $20/h
- college/university students: $40/h
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|