- Hourly rate $19
- Response Time 6h
- Number of students 50+
1st lesson free!
Profesor de francés diplomado de la universidad de Concordia y la universidad de Toronto para inmigrantes recién llegados a Montreal
Jose is one of our best tutors French. They have a high-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
About the lesson
Mis métodos de enseñanza varían según mis alumnos, pero todos son dinámicos, atractivos y divertidos. Mi primera clase es identificar todos los defectos que un estudiante o un grupo pueda tener, y a partir de ahí aplico un método de enseñanza que integra los cuatro pilares de un idioma que son la audición, la escritura, la oralidad y la gramática.
- Oral expression - French
- Oral comprehension - French
Writing comprehension - French
Vocabulary - French
Writing expression - French
- Elementary School
- Middle School
Advanced Technical Certificate
College / University
Soy estudiante de traducción de la Universidad de Concordia, contador de la Universidad libre de Colombia y profesor certificado de inglés de la Universidad de Toronto que ha enseñado inglés, portugués y español en Canadá, Colombia, China y Brasil, puedo enseñar desde niños pequeños hasta adultos aplicando diferentes métodos de enseñanza.
Perfect! My daughter felt comfortable and interested to peruse the lessons. Looking forward to the coming lessons.
- Jose's response : Everything went pretty well, we got our first discussion about the classes and we're starting next week. The little girl seems to be an intelligent nice girl.
Perfect! He is very kind and understand the student’s need. My son is happy to learn with him.
- Jose's response : Everything went well! We are going to start this week our classes , her son seems really a really good student. Looking forward to start.
Perfect! Very patient, pleasant, and understanding.
- Jose's response : He is very patient and committed to learn french no matter what
Perfect! Classes with my son started today and he was happy the way it went. Mr.Jose tried to understand our requirement in the introduction class and he is working out a strategy to achieve our goal.
- Jose's response : Prashanth and his son were really easy to talk to. He is looking forward to starting his classes as soon as possible so as me.
Perfect! He’s very easy going and clear. Also very knowledgeable regarding different cultures and languages
- Jose's response : it went so good! we already started with our french classes. He seems to be really smart and determined to learn.
Perfect! I approached Jose to tutor my daughter who is 11. I must say that I appreciate the methodology he follows, to promply identify the weak area of students and work on it. Also, he is very gentle in teaching and knows his way around teaching kids ( I have seen many teachers who are good at teaching grownups, but can't find their way around kids). We hope to reserve more sessions with Jose , for my daughter to help her with French writing and Grammar. Best wishes Jose!
- Jose's response : I think it went well! I hope they decide to start asap.
Looking forward to meeting them soon.
Perfect! He is a very kind and patient teacher that goes through all the activities step by step with you. I definitely recommend him as a teacher!
- Jose's response : She seems really determined to improve her French
Perfect! Teaching techniques are good.
- Jose's response : it went well!! He decided to take the classes.
Perfect! Jose is very friendly and easy to speak with. I recommend him!! Jose est très sympathique et il est facile de parler avec lui. Je le recommande !!
- Jose's response : I missed our first trial lesson for technical issues but we were able to reschedule same day . Michele seems a nice motivated lady who is hungry for knowledge, I hope she gets what she wants and we will be able to speak french the way she wants. I will be more than happy to help her out .
Hope to see her soon
Perfect! Jose is very nice and friendly. He tries to speak slowly and to ask me questions to make sure that I understand.
- Jose's response : Maneerat is a nice , friendly and smiling person who is really determined to improve her French .
I will be more than happy to help her out.
Perfect! Joes is really good teacher. He not just prepare different way to teach you, but also considering your attention, level, and interest. He make me more confident to use my French in daliy life. He did a lot of work, not just in the class. After class, he still help me with homework an so on. Thank you so much, Jose!
- Jose's response : Alex is pretty smiling and kind. He seems a determined person who really wants to integrate to the Quebecer society. looking forward to see him once again and help them him out with his personal endeavors.
Perfect! Tiene mucha paciencia, una persona muy pacifico, puntual y educado
- Jose's response : Jose was a really kind and engaged student. He wants to learn French so bad to integrate fast in Quebec, and he is going in the right track! Looking forward to continue teaching him French in order to achieve his personal goals.
Excellent! Very well
- Jose's response : Nesrin seems to be a nice hardworking woman, and she is pretty committed to her family, I am looking forward to teach her French.
Perfect! Had my first French learning session with Jose today. His methodology is spot on. He mixes different ideas and techniques to keep the session interesting and also engages all aspects of the language - Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening. The first hour flew by. Looking forward to the next session and further learning !
- Jose's response : Vishal seems to be a focused professional person who know what he wants, he is well spoken and determined to learn French. His motivation is inspiring, looking forward to start teaching him French.
View more reviews
José Alejandro é um excelente professor de idiomas, gosto muito das aulas dele.
Melhorei minha escrita de espanhol e agora vamos começar com o francês.
Today was my first class with Jose and I loved it, he could immediately identify my weaknesses in the language and we set a goal, his classes are very pleasant and interactive.. looking forward to next class for me and my son
Jose is a good Teacher, i usually dont like attending language classes i find them boring, but with Jose it was fun. I like his method of teaching
My experience learning portuguese with Alejandro was great , he is very knowledgeable and organized. He knows how to evaluate your language skills and designs a great curriculum. I 100% recommend him for sure.
Learning Spanish with Alejandro was great and easy. He knows what he is doing. I will recommend him 100%.
Learning English with jose was a great experience, he is very enthusiastic and passionate about teaching languages.
I am glad to recommend Jose to anybody wanting to learn language! More than anything, I admire his passion and dedication towards his craft as well as his motivating personality. He is also very amiable, thoughtful and just an excellent tutor, putting his heart in whatever he does. You would want to be his student.
Jose m'a tellement aidé en améliorant mon espagnol et anglais. Lui, il maîtrise très bien ces langues et sa méthodologie et vraiment encourageante et amusante.
Jose has been of great help teaching me Spanish! He is a very passionate and patient guy, and will always keep me entertained with a great sense of humor. Highly recommended!!!
Jose has been very helpful for the many lessons for spanish we've had together. He takes the time to explain and makes sure I understand the material thoroughly. I highly recommend him
José is a great teacher. He explains really well, he is patient and he adapts well to his students. His Spanish is clear (no accent) and he is good for all levels. My Spanish was very basic.
Mi español ha mejorado mucho! :)
I would recommend him.
Skills and experience that has Jose shows the great hability as a ateacher. Also with his personality becames easier the lessons
Jose is highly trained in languages, I met him long time ago and he has help me a lot in my English studies , his skills in several idioms are very impressive, I only have positive things to say about Jose Cotes, he is very pacient at the moment of explaining grammary and he makes sure you have understood how to pronounce every verb and phrase, I recommend him a lot
Jose is a very friendly person who creates the perfect environment for you to learn and develop the skills and knowledge you need in languages, he has the advantage of knowing different cultures from the trips he has made and this allows him to be open-minded, I recommend Jose as an excellent tutor.
My English lessons with Jose where nothing but amazing!
It´s great since I learned so much in such a short period of time he was really flexible and could adapt his teaching according to my needs!
He is not only a great teacher but also such a lovely person. I had a great time and now I feel pretty confident of English after only 4 weeks!
All in all, best learning experience so far! Highly recommend!
I highly recommend Jose. He is a driven and organized teacher. His ability to connect with his students and his talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advance topics, are both truly superior. He is patient with great initiative a with a positive attitude! Thank you for helping me improve my English! :)
I personally know Jose one years ago. He's a great human being. He's very smart. He has a Lot of skills and knowledge teaching English to other people with patience.
Jose has traveled around the world wich has allowed him to develop many skills in the English lenguage.
Blessing for you...
His passion are the languages and teach them
Jose is an excellent teacher with greats teaching skills... He is innovative, enthusiastic, open to the student's questions and always with a motivated attitude! I recommend!
View more recommendations
- 5h: $17
- 10h: $16
no se reembolsará después de 24 horas, pago por adelantado de la clase, 50 % de reembolso del cargo por cancelación.