I am not a fan of tough love in the form of screaming at you. I will challenge you to push past your perceived limits. I understand how much having a support system means, after years of being a teammate. So that's what I will be to you, your teammate. I will demonstrate every exercise and give you the "why" behind every movement. My program will build gradually so that you don't get burned out right away.
I have 3 years of professional volleyball experience from overseas, as well as a B.Sc and an M.Sc in Exercise Physiology. I was a Division 1 dual sport athlete, playing both indoor and beach volleyball. I love helping others achieve their fitness goals and coming alongside people in their fitness journey! Let me help you reach that fitness goal, whatever it may be, with a sports-science based approach!
B.Sc. Exercise Science July 2012- May 2016
University of South Carolina- Columbia, SC
M.Sc. Clinical Exercise Physiology Sep 2016- Aug 2017
Northumbria University- Newcastle, ENG
Associate Head Beach Volleyball Coach Aug 1-present
Arizona Christian University
Professional Volleyball Player Sep 2017- Mar 2020
Spain, Serbia, Finland
• Competed, as part of a professional volleyball club, against the top clubs in each country; Navigated essential communication with teammates and coaches despite language barriers; Self-motivated and self-regulated proper diet, nutrition, and training strategies in order to perform at the optimal level both during and off-season.
Volleyball Coach Summer 2018- Present
Gold Medal Squared, Inc. - Various Locations
• Traveled to several different states to set-up and coach week-long youth & high school volleyball camps; Created and executed daily practice plans tailored to team’s specific needs & skill set; Taught and demonstrated the skills and techniques specific to company’s mission; Effectively communicated camp expectations with both players and parents
Strength & Conditioning Specialist Intern July 2018, 2019
F.I.T. Pros Performance- Valencia, CA
• Observed, assisted, and even lead in the instructing and conducting of sports performance classes ranging from beginner to elite; Documented and charted athletes’ weights, times, RPEs, and progress throughout each block of the program
Physical Therapy Intern Jan-Jun 2016
HPRC Physical Therapy- Columbia, SC
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, Columbia, SC
• Guided patients through their exercises; assisted and observed therapists in the application of various therapeutic modalities
Orthopedic Surgeon Shadow/Intern July 2015
USC Sports Medicine- Columbia, SC
• Assisted physicians with administration of various steroid injections; Observed various orthopedic surgeries (TKA, TSA, Shoulder Arthroscopies, ACL repairs, UCL repairs)
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Volleyball Huddle Leader & Coach- Columbia, SC- 2016, 2018, 2020
International Student Volunteers, Org.
Green Communities Volunteer- Costa Rica- 2015
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
University of South Carolina 2015-2016
Athletic Academic Honor Roll, University of South Carolina 2012-2016
Team MVP, Gamecock Volleyball 2015-2016 season
NCAA Post-Graduate Scholarship Nominee, University of South Carolina 2016
SEC All Community Service Team, University of South Carolina 2013 & 2015
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Sports coach to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking muscle toning lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||$180||Not available||$180|