My teaching method is very strategic. I base my work on application rather than methodologies. Fun activities and exercises are a must. By doing so, i ensure that my students enjoy their lessons and love the subject they are studying.
I am a translator. I hold a Bachelor's degree in linguistics. I am also a private tutor. I teach English, Arabic and French. Consequently, I have been tutoring for three years now and have a passion for teaching and helping children achieve great results in the subject being studied.
2018-2019 Arthur Murray Dance Studio – Administrative Assistant
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain filing systems
• Order office supplies
• Manage staff appointments
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other senior staff
• Book travel arrangements
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Reply to mail, phone, and face to face inquiries
2019-2020 Nathalie Saliba Translation Services
• Translation of legal and economic, documents
• Tourism visa applications to the United States
• All types of applications and procedures related to the Embassy of the United States in Lebanon
• Immigration files to Canada
• Schengen visa to all Europe
From 2/17 till present Private tutor
• English tutor for Grade 1 till Grade 9
• Arabic tutor for Grade 1 till Grade 9
• French tutor for Grade 1 till Grade 6
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|