I have a holistic approach to teaching, I primarily focus on helping the student grow academically as well as socially and emotionally. I differentiate each students needs so they can succeed in every subject, I know this to be successful.
I am a recent graduate of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign with a degree in Elementary Education. I have worked with students of all ages and I am excited to continue my passion of teaching with different students and families!
I am very flexible with payment and I am more than willing to find a price point that works for the both of us!
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
Champaign IL—Bachelor’s in Elementary Education
AUGUST 2016 - MAY 2020
Student Teacher,Oak Park, IL,
Oliver Wendell Holmes Elementary
JANUARY 2020-MAY 2020
● Eight week full takeover including: professional responsibilities, planning, differentiated instruction for three fifth grade classes in math, guided reading and science
● Assistance in e-learning transitioning, instruction and planning
Teaching Assistant, Mahomet, IL, Lincoln Trail Elementary
AUGUST 2019 - DECEMBER 2019
● Assisted with math and literacy intervention programs for students in tiers two and three
● One full week takeover, including: planning, instruction for all subjects and social emotional learning
Big Hearts to Little Minds - Member
MARCH 2019 - JANUARY 2020
● Donation based organization that collects school supplies and distributes to the Urbana-Champaign classrooms
SOAR — Volunteer
SEPTEMBER 2016 - DECEMBER 2016
● Tutored emerging bilingual student in English comprehension and mathematics
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$20|