• Completion of TAQA External Quality Assurance of Assessment (L4)
• Completion of TAQA Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment (L3)
• Completion of Master Diploma of Professional Floristry - Level 5 (MDPF)
• Completion of Certificate of Education
• Up to date First Aid certificate
• Up to date minibus certificate
• 100% achievement teaching a variety of lessons to include; Introduction to floristry, City & Guilds (levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5), NCFE (levels 1, 2 & 3), BTEC National Award & National Certificate, Advance National Certificate.
• Course Manager for City & Guilds Diploma in floristry Levels 2, 4 & 5, which includes group and individual tutorials, completion of EILP files, meetings and reports on the same.
• Preparation of course to include schemes of works, lesson plans, course files and reviewing the same.
• Recruitment and achievement of students.
Promote the professionalism of the Floristry Industry.
For all things floral; from tutor, master florist, judge, Principal Moderator, Consultant for City & Guilds and External Expert for OfQual.
Being involved with all aspects of the floristry industry; from standardisation meetings, mapping qualifications and upholding standards and promoting professional floristry skills within the retail environment.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|