Instruction will consist of demonstrations by myself and powerpoints about the main points of various techniques. I will provide critiques of student work, and be available for questions that may come up. I will also provide reading materials about art history and art theory, to broaden perspectives about art. Students will be required to purchase some of their own art materials, such as a sketchbook and a basic assortment of pencils and charcoal.
I am a recent UNT grad with a Bachelor's of Fine Arts in drawing and painting and a minor in art history. I am very passionate about teaching art, and I want to go on to graduate school next year so that I can teach at a collegiate level. My GPA at UNT was a 3.6. In my sophomore review, I was in the top ten in my program (our senior review was cancelled due to COVID.) I am proficient in charcoal drawing, watercolors, pencil drawing, and ink drawing. My portfolio can be seen at rileybrownartist.com.
- BFA from the University of North Texas in drawing and painting with an art history minor
- I also studied at the Institute for American Universities in Aix-en-Provence, France.
- My gpa was 3.6 and I was an Honors College graduate.
- I've participated in several art shows through UNT and other organizations in Tulsa, OK, where I grew up.
- I've operated booths at art fairs and sold art through an etsy shop.
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest illustration lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, life drawing lessons for all!
Taking charcoal drawing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$14||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||$65||$70|
|10 hours||Not available||$130||$140|