I teach topics by first understanding the students background in the subject. I then follow that up by introducing the topics through basic examples. Finally, I will walk the student through examples and address any misunderstandings. From here, I try to have the student attempt problems on their own and then address the final misconceptions.
I am a Michigan State University Physics graduate who tutored undergraduate students in math classes that ranged from introductory algebra to calculus 4. During my senior year, I worked on a biophysical research project regarding the physical applications of halting the folding of proteins in Alzheimer's patients.
Aerotek Recruiting & Talent (Argo AI) – Simulation Operator – Troy, MI 2019
• Collaborated with six simulation operators, creating, maintaining, and updating virtual scenarios for autonomous vehicle testing, ensuring validity and optimal operability for automobile safety.
• Conducted beta testing for new software features, leveraging Unity 3D modeling to identify and resolve coding issues prior to implementation, achieving six out of seven successful tests.
• Maintained previous simulations compromised by software updates, carefully analyzing time-based and proximity-based triggers, certifying accuracy and efficiency among autonomous vehicle scenarios.
MSU Infrastructure, Planning & Facilities – IT Student Assistant – East Lansing, MI 2018
• Interfaced with MSU’s infrastructure, planning and facilities (I.P.F) team members to ensure proper performance of technological devices, while identifying and troubleshooting existing issues, utilizing root cause analysis.
• Successfully troubleshooted access and hardware issues, succeeding a system migration from Windows 8 to Windows 10, accurately identifying and resolving the source code error, demonstrating alacrity and efficiency.
• Exchanged outdated computers, updating internal systems with correct security and software programs for MSU I.P.F and power plant employees including, manufacturing, engineering, and accounting departments.
MSU Physics & Astronomy Department – Researcher – East Lansing, MI 2017 - 2018
• Analyzed the movement of proteins found within Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease while evaluating turmeric’s effect on the explicit proteins to impede disease progression.
• Awarded recognition for the creation and implementation of a flow system, enabling accurate testing and measurement of protein movement, following various solution interactions.
Sherwin Williams Paints – Sales Associate – Royal Oak, MI | Lansing, MI 2013 - 2017
• Trained new hires on standard operating procedures, POS, paint matching processes, and conflict resolution tactics to ensure a successful employee integration, supporting customer satisfaction and retention initiatives.
• Revamped entire stock room, safeguarding organizational adherence to OSHA guidelines and standards, collaborated with district manager to improve color consultation process, and implemented a universal employee document to improve employee coordination and organization efforts.
• Achieved Exceptional Customer Service award for 4 consecutive years through strategic process improvements while establishing and cultivating rapport among customers.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|