- Hourly rate $22
- Response Time 4h
- Number of students 50+
1st lesson free!
Self-motivated chemistry professor with +5 years of classroom experience gives online classes
We host the best tutors. Quality of their profile, experience in their field. Sany will be happy to arrange your first lesson Chemistry.
About the lesson
My teaching method is based on the student's participation, where he can learn through interaction, asking, answering exercises, being challenged to learn more and more by clarifying his doubts.
Initially, I pre-assess the student's needs so that I can bring more personalized material.
In addition, I try to adapt my teaching method to students with difficulties or special needs
I invite you to know my methodology and my teaching style. If you want to learn science, chemistry and related subjects contact me here.
- Organic chemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Advanced Technical Certificate
- College / University
I have been a chemistry teacher for about 10 years and I love teaching. I have experience in teaching Chemistry, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry and General Chemistry.
I have a degree in Chemistry and I have a master's and doctorate in pharmacochemistry.
I have already taught in schools for elementary, high school and colleges.
I also have experience teaching students with special needs.
Any questions left? I'm here to help you.
Perfect! Sany is very patient, kind, and explains concepts very clearly.
- Sany's response : Cherie seems to be a great student. During class she takes notes and asks when she has doubts, which makes the class more dynamic.
Perfect! Knowledgeable - great presenter of ideas
- Sany's response : Julia is a very smart student. During the classes we solved some practical problems of Thermal Chemistry and she easily learned some concepts.
Perfect! Such a great tutorial for my son. Highly recommend.
- Sany's response : Connor is a great student. During the class he was very participative, which made the class more dynamic.
Excellent! She explained concepts clearly.
- Sany's response : Great student. Farheen seems to understand some chemistry concepts very well, and during class she was very attentive.
Perfect! Sany is very patient, clear & concise in her teaching. I highly recommend her!
- Sany's response : Samantha is a great student. During classes we are solving Chemistry problems, and she has been doing a great job.
Perfect! Sany is amazing and made me feel more comfortable with Organic Chemistry in 1 hour than I have felt all semester! Definitely recommend!
- Sany's response : Madison is a very dedicated student. During classes she is very participative.
Perfect! my daughter feels that her 1st tutor session was more beneficial than a whole year of teaching at her school
- Sany's response : Kaylee is a great student. During class she is very focused and is always trying to understand the content.
Perfect! Very effective and professional
- Sany's response : Lana is a great student, dedicated and studious. The class with her was very dynamic and she was able to clarify her doubts.
Perfect! Very knowledgeable. Helped to consolidate understanding.
- Sany's response : Maya is a very smart student. She can develop the concepts of Chemistry easily. During class she was very participative, which was great as it made the lesson more productive.
Perfect! Sany is an amazing tutor! She explained concepts in a way that made sense to me, and cleared any and all confusion I had about the subject. She made me feel more confident in my answers when I was answering questions in class. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is struggling with organic chemistry, she is extremely helpful!
- Sany's response : Shriya is a very dedicated and intelligent student. It's been great studying with her. During classes she is always participating and answering the questions coherently with what we are studying.
Perfect! Excellent tutor. 100 % recommended.
- Sany's response : Domenico is a great student, during classes he is always participating and asking when he has doubts, which is great because it makes the class more dynamic.
Perfect! Sany is a very kind and knowledgable teacher that goes in detail with you for each topic studied. I love taking her classes as I understand things clearer with her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
- Sany's response : Ana is a very participative student, during classes she is always asking when she has doubts, which is great because it makes the classes more interesting.
Perfect! Sorry for the late review! Wonderful tutor who helps explains concepts with ease and in a way that's easier to understand.
- Sany's response : Ava is a very dedicated student. She is always participating in classes. She has been showing a great ability to learn Chemistry which makes the lessons more interesting.
Perfect! She is very nice and patient. She is an excellent teacher.
- Sany's response : Emily is a hardworking student. She's been doing a great job with her labs. It has been great to help her with Organic Chemistry.
Perfect! Thank you Sany for always connecting with my daughter so promptly. You have helped to develop her understanding in chemistry and have boosted her confidence before writing her tests.
- Sany's response : Kaedyn is a great student. She has been quickly learning several Chemistry concepts. She is a very dedicated student who is always willing to learn.
Perfect! Sany is a very good tutor. She takes the time to explain and go through things that are not understood and she repeats if necessary. I definitely recommend!
- Sany's response : Robynn is a great student, she has been struggling with some chemistry topics, but during class I realized that she learns fast and that it's just a matter of practice for her to understand the whole subject.
Perfect! Sany is knowledgeable in her field. I've learned from Sany how to catch and analyze my mistakes. She patiently listens to me and guides me through the problem-solving process. Thank you Sany!
- Sany's response : G is a very dedicated, detailed and focused student. She always tries to answer the questions on her own just to clear up the doubts during classes which makes our class more interesting.
Perfect! She is very good at explaining things and making sure I understand the process before moving to the next question.
- Sany's response : Caiden is a dedicated and participative student. He brings to class the doubts he has on chemistry questions that he needs to answer, as well as the content he would like to study.
Perfect! Sany always came prepared with helpful slides and practice questions. I highly recommend her as your tutor, she helped me a lot.
- Sany's response : Great student. Megan has a great chemistry background, therefore she has an ability to learn the concepts of chemistry.
Perfect! Sany is a great educator! I was looking for a tutor to help me in organic chemistry as I struggled with my midterms, and after multiple sessions with Sany I felt confident for the final exam, and it was easier for me than both midterms! She is so patient and will reexplain a concept until you have understood it. I definitely recommend her to anyone who needs extra help in organic chemistry, she is wonderful :)
- Sany's response : Celine is a great student. She is very studious, during the class she is very participative, always asking questions when in doubt, which is great because the class becomes more dynamic.
Perfect! Sany is an amazing tutor and explains material very well. She is very sweet and understanding I highly recommend her! She made me understand the material I was stuck on.
- Sany's response : Maria is a great student. She is very participative during classes and is always asking when she has doubts.
Perfect! Sany is an excellent tutor! I aced my quiz. Thank you.
- Sany's response : Great student. Sandra learns fast and is well focused on her studies. In addition, during classes she was very participative. It was great to study with her, I hope I can contribute even more with her studies in chemistry.
Perfect! I highly recommend her. She is an amazing tutor.
- Sany's response : Jomana is a great student. During classes she is very participative, as she is always asking when she has questions about the subject and answering practice problems in the class. She learns fast.
Perfect! Sany has been an incredible tutor for me, she has an aptitude for explaining and breaking down difficult concepts. She is always exceptionally prepared with a thorough and structured approach and makes sure you understand each topic with a great variety of practice problems at the end of each session. I couldn’t be happier with her tutoring and the work we’ve covered so far. I continue to enjoy our sessions and feel more prepared for my future chemistry courses and exams with each one! Thank you Sany!
- Sany's response : Great student. Michaela is very organized and dedicated to her studies. She already has a great background in Organic Chemistry, and now we are working very well with practical problems.
Perfect! Very thorough, takes the time to cover fundamentals if you're still confused about the basics, puts together good resources to help clarify confusing concepts, very receptive to email/messages.
- Sany's response : Great student! Taylor is very hardworking in her studies. During the class she participated and questioned, showing interest in the subject and a great desire to learn.
Perfect! really helpful and takes time to prepare lesson catered to you
- Sany's response : Good student. I believe that we will get along in chemistry lessons.
Perfect! Very patient and good and explaining, goes above and beyond to ensure my understanding. Definitely one of the best tutors I've had
- Sany's response : Great student, I'm sure we will learn a lot together.
View more reviews
I have worked as a teacher for years and I know how difficult this profession can be. Sany has always followed my career as a teacher, and even knowing the challenges of this profession she wanted to be a teacher too, that's why she is one of the best teachers I know. Since she was a child she likes to study. So I highly recommend Sany, because I know that she always gives her best in what she does.
Sany is a great chemistry teacher. She always tries to adapt her methodology to the needs of her students. Having many years of experience in teaching chemistry, she knows how to help her students achieve their goals. That's why I recommend Sany, I've known her for a few years and I know she's a responsible professional.
Sany is such a great teacher. She helped me understand concepts in bio chem that I thought I could never get. She is very punctual, very smart and overall a great person/professor. I would recommend Sany to everyone and anyone who needs help with chemistry
I write this recommendation for Sany Delany, I have known her for many years and I know how hard she works to help her students. She is a great teacher, because she is always studying and tries to do the best for her students.
She has been my friend for years and whenever I needed her she helped me. I know some of her students, who have always been satisfied with her teaching methodology. So Sany is a professional that I recommend.
View more recommendations
- 5h: $109
- 10h: $219
Find out more about Sany
1) When and why did you develop an interest in your chosen field?
I always liked Science, when I was a child Natural Science was my favorite subject. When I was in high school, my interest in science grew even more with the classes at the Laboratory, and that's how I decided to study Chemistry and Biology at the University. Today I love what I do.
2) What makes you passionate about your subject?
I love Chemistry because it is an experimental science, in other words what we study is not just theoretical or abstract, we can experiment, check theoretical knowledge in practice. Sometimes it feels like magic, but it's science.
3) What do you like about tutoring? What makes you a "Superprof"?
The best way to learn is to teach. And this is what I really like about tutoring. Helping other people to learn what I like to study, makes me learn even more. I believe that it helps me to expand my knowledge, because in each class I also learn, after all nobody knows everything. And that makes me a Superprof, because as I love to study Chemistry, I am always doing my best in each class so that I can help my students achieve their goals.
4) Do you have any role models; a teacher that inspired you? Please explain.
Yes, I have a teacher who really inspires me, and that teacher is my mother. She is a teacher at a daycare center and has helped many children learn to read. When I was a child, she taught me to read, I grew up watching her teach several children, she was my first teacher and I always admired her. She does it with such love and dedication that it is inspiring to see her helping so many children for so many years.
5) What are your keys to success?
My keys to success are focus and dedication. I am a focused person, and when I want to achieve a goal, I draw a plan and dedicate myself to the maximum to achieve that goal. In this way, I achieve success in many things in my life, such as completing my doctorate.