My teaching method is to meet a student at the level he/she is at. I first provide a survey to determine knowledge of business concepts, business interests, and other informational inputs. Once these are determined, I apply the findings to create a personalized plan that not only helps develop acumen, but more importantly develop a passion for subjects the student is already interested in.
I am a senior finance major at Texas A&M University with internship experience as a financial analyst at USAA. Throughout my schooling, I have always lent a helping hand to classmates who were confused on material, and I now want to apply my tutor-like personality to other students in preparation for acceptance to business schools.
- Senior Finance Major at Texas A&M University
- Financial Analyst at USAA
- Multiple involvements on campus while in college
- Big Event Service Worker
- 12th Man Student Foundation Service Worker
- Gathright Phi Kappa Phi Dean's Excellence Award Finalist
- Multiple Scholarship Recipient - TAMU Business
accounting lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|