I approach my lessons with a free-thinking method, whereby I make sure that your mind is blown at the end of the lesson, with quirky references of my experiences in Africa. I make sure that you are fully immersed in the subject and can relate to it as I see it from my eyes.
I am an Entreprenuer, Social Tech Investor, Cryptocurrency Guru, Innovation Hub Founder, Entrepreneurial Consultant, Blogger, I am AfriCAN! I have been coaching/mentoring small business owners, startups and many other individuals from all walks of life in the simplicity of entrepreneurship and website creation, including skills in Digital marketing.
Masters of International Business & Law
Founder of Amasampo & Afridelivery.com
Masters of International Business Law at Mercer University, Atlanta, GA, was to be completed in Fall 2010. Relevant
Management Principles Accounting, Business Analysis and Economic Models, International Law and
Ethics, Marketing & Procurement Finance, Import & Trade Regulations, Internet Marketing, HRM Principles,
International Finance, Project Management, Sigma 6. International Trade & Development Certificate assigned by the US Dept. of Commerce.
The Sandbox, Founder - Feb 2015 - Present
• Founded, curated and established a creative co-working place in the heart of Lusaka’s art district to
enable creative entrepreneurs with capacity to fulfill their dreams
• Worked closely with various donors, to create programs for capacity building entrepreneurs in the space.
Currently creating various other programs to help with promotion of the coworking space, by engaging the Finnish
Embassy, Swedish Embassy and various other stakeholders.
Exalec PLC, Chief Marketing & Information Officer/Executive Board Director Feb 2013 - Present
• Implement MIS/CRM/ERP systems for loan portfolio management.
• Manage network and communications of the entire company and its departments.
Implement workflows that help create successful channels of communication.
• Assist in general management and daily business activities of the company.
• Preparation of regulatory framework and paperwork for reserve banking system on the IT systems of the
• Develop and implement all forms of Digital marketing campaigns on all social media, Search engines and
other offline and online marketing
AMASAMPO ONLINE LTD, Chief Marketing & Information Officer/ Board Chair Feb 2011 - Present
· Developed and implemented one of Zambia’s largest Online Classifieds network. Amasampo.com an app on
facebook. Grown the user in less than a three years to over 160,000 people.
· Secured seed capital of 200,000 Euros to develop the platform in 2014 by a European Startup VC remained
incomplete due to world market crashes.
· Selected a finalist for ‘Top Ten Innovative Companies in Africa’ by US Department of State in February of
2013 and Apps4Africa.com and spotlighted on VC4Africa.com.
· Recently completed projects for Mobile App Development for the company and are currently in the beta
· Manage all PR and Communication aspects for the company
GeekSQUAD Z Ltd, Managing Director/New Business Development Feb 2013 - Present
• Developed Zambia’s number one digital marketing agency as ranked by GOOGLE.
• Acquired all marketing clients through track records in previous assignments.
• Increased most clients online presence by over 300% in less then a month
• Continuously improve client base with new acquisitions every month
Baobab College, Chief Information Officer July 2010 - Present
• Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information
and technology systems for the campus wide network.
• Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within
• Oversee the back office computer operations of the student information system, including local area
networks and wide-area networks.
• Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects,
including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
• Design, implement, and evaluate the systems that support staff and students in the productive use of
computer hardware and software.
• Develops and implements user-training programs.
• Oversee and evaluate system security and backup procedures. Supervise the
• Supervise the development and maintenance of user documentation, including
complete user manuals,
FAQs and help files.
• Communicate IS/IT plans, policies and technology trends throughout the
management groups and professional staff.
MOCAT/Entrepreneurship Technology Park, Project Developer July 2010
• Conceptualized a tech/entrepreneurs in Lusaka’s university area
• Created donor paperwork and grant applications to help the ETP receive USD$400,000 in funding from
the GRZ of Zambia.
• Created capacity building programs for the Entrepreneurs.
The Parenthesis Group, Chief Marketing & Information Officer/Executive Board Director Dec 2006 - Present
• While in the USA, worked as an independent consultant with the below firms for integration and policy
development in their mergers and acquisitions
• Adopt ebay API’s and AMAZON storefront to implement different sales channels for the products sold.
Also integrated with Overstock.com through ChannelAdvisor.com
• Lead Development consultant for a complete system for marketing auto dealerships throughout North.
Richland College, IT Head of Systems OSX/LINUX June 2003 – June 2008
• Recipient of the National Pacemaker Award for Top National College Newspaper
Website (Pulitzer Prize
equivalent for Colleges).
• Worked in a 'Mac only' OSX / Linux environment.
• Implemented Blackboard E-Learning software on a linux based server with migration
from open source
• Developed an Award winning Newspaper Website for Community colleges in Texas.
• Sustained Administrative Support at multiple organizational levels.
• Supervised and lead a group of Interns and other newspaper staff.
• Develop and implement Web Broadcasting Technologies, podcasting, Radio & TV
• Designer and Admin of website; (concealed information)
• Develop and implement new sales and marketing strategies to increase newspaper revenue and market share
Internships: Dell GOLD, Microsoft Brand Ambassador, Telenetworking, Austin & San Marcos Texas 2002-2005
web development lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest wordpress lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, website creation lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|