My teaching method is heavily based on the student's goals/needs. I study with students of all ages, and all levels. It is important to me to achieve a maximum result from minimal effort. I find it essential to also work on audition preparation for colleges, competitions, and general auditions.
I'm a mezzo-soprano, and senior Vocal Performance Major at Boston Conservatory at Berklee (B.M. 21').
I have extensive performing experience, from the recitals in Carnegie Hall to the lead roles of Cherubino in the ‘Marriage of Figaro’ and the title role in ‘Carmen’.
Voice students can expect to improve their technique on a week to week basis. Every voice is unique in timbre, experience and depth. I teach students how to sing without tension in their body, to sight-read, and perform with ease, confidence, and expression.
I teach voice students of all ages. I studied classical voice for over 5 years, and musical theater for 3 years. I can teach students how to sing in the classical style with ease, and expand their vocal repertoire.
My personal passion is opera but I firmly believe that great vocal technique, musical and historical knowledge is essential to every style.
**$25 = 30 minutes**
• Excellent self-organization skills, quick learner
• Innovative, proactive, good team player
• Proficient with social media and online content
• Experience with Macintosh, Windows,Excel sheets, Microsoft Office, Google docs, forms, slides, sheets.
• Enjoying sharing knowledge and teaching
Administrative and Teaching Experience
Auditions Coordinator – Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Boston, MA 2019
• Welcomed registration attendees, assisted with information, guided applicants and families to audition rooms
• Provided positive support to families with additional information
Event Coordinator/Directional Staff -- 360 Ambassadors Salesforce World Tour, Boston, MA, part-time
• Assisted attendees with registration application, badge-making and individual desk setup using proprietary registration system
• Guided attendees, including VIP and business owners to event rooms
• Answered location and event questions.
• Assisted with events closing and takedown
Event Assistant -- 360 Ambassadors Scollon, Braintree, MA
• Assisted actors with the costumes, engaged families in taking pictures with the characters
• Answered event questions
Counselor – Arlington Center for the Arts, Arlington, MA
• Conducted art and acting classes for summer program students
• Responsible for show rehearsals and coordination of performances
Volunteer Voice Teacher, Belize Orphanage, Belize
• Prepared curriculum and organized singing classes for Belize orphanage children.
Cantor/Soloist -- Boston area churches, part-time
Carmen, Mercedes in ‘Carmen’ Mediterranean Opera Studio & Festival, Italy
Cherubino in ‘Le Nozze di Figaro’ Mediterranean Opera Studio & Festival, Italy
Dritte Dame, Dritter Knabe in Die Zauberflote FAVA Mozart Academy, Salzburg, Austria Queen Esther in ‘Springtime for Haman’, other lead soloist productions NCFA, Cambridge, MA Venere in L’Egisto, Mercedes in Carmen, Rosalia in West Side Story (concert versions) New England Conservatory Summer Opera Program, Boston, MA
Music in the Alps, Bad Gastein, Salzburg, Austria
Lincoln Center, NYC
FAVA, Salzburg, Austria
Concert Festival, Moscow-Petersburg, Russia. Paris, France, Lisbon, Portugal Rising Stars International Competition, Riga, Latvia
Carnegie Hall, NYC
Rising Stars Grand Prix winner, Riga, Latvia
Women in Opera The FRIEDRICH and VIRGINIA SCHORR Memorial Award in Voice, winner FAVA Mozart Academy Merit Scholarship
Concert Festival Merit Scholarship
Grand Prize Virtuoso International Music Competition, London, UK
Rising Stars 1st Place winner (age group 18-24), Riga, Latvia
Concert Festival, American Protégé competitions winner
B.M. in Voice Performance, Boston Conservatory at Berklee (B.M. 21')
Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Concentration in Humanities/Dramatic Arts, Harvard Extension School, MA
Languages: English (native), Italian, Russian (fluent), German (intermediate).
Perfect! OMG Elisabeta is great, very skilled singing herself, and also skilled at teaching the subject in an engaging way that is encouraging, but not just cheerleading, she provides excitement through learning with cycles of performing and getting feedback that's right on point and extremely helpful. I highly recommended her, she's super-duper.
David is an excellent student!! He is very kind, attentive, determined, and very engaged with the material that I give him. He is very open to try new technique and practices consistently (it shows). He is a fast learner and makes huge progress every time we meet. A fantastic student overall!
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music theory lessons for all!
Taking vocal coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|