My Approach towards Solving the Puzzle is basic logic and engagement . Putting logic and creative ideas to use, we will Solve the puzzles in a more fun way rather than just algorithms. A fun way to solve the puzzles through gamification and interactiom is my motto.
Iam an Undergraduate from NIT Trichy and I have been working as a professional speed cubing coach for the past 7 years . I used to compete in 2014 and was ranked 14th in India. After mentoring about 300+ students through the methodology of gamification, logic and detailed breakdown and assessments. Delivery of the same mentoring also happens through the App called XOOG with a more interactive and rewarding interface.
Perfect! Ritvik is an extremely patient tutor. He has helped my son to cut down the time when solving 3*3 cube, by teaching various tips and tricks. He has also organised
an online speedcubing competition for the community. My son thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Perfect! He is one of the best teacher as well as speedcuber.. He is too good for teaching any level of cubing. Really good..
Really dedicated student with great interest in learning.
Ritkvik is a great teacher.
My 6 year old son enjoys every class. Ritvik has been able to turn my son's rubik's cube hobby into a passion.
I would like to recommend Mr. Rithvik Raj for Rubik's cube classes & Speed cubing because of following reasons..
1. He is the only one among the listed teachers who has both appeared in WCA ie., World cube Association competition as well teach cubing.. His National rankings are impressive.. one can see it using this link
2. Cubing needs lot of imagination, being a Graphic designer, he has the capacity to visualise and able to impart the visualisation in student's mind.
3. He understands the students level and teach accordingly.. For my son, it requires intermediate level and Mr. Ritivik quickly understands it.
4. He trains each concept once and ask the students to do it thrice and also sums up in the end.
5. He has enough language skills to communicate what he wants to communicate.. from my observation he is well versed in English, Tamil, Malayalam & Hindi. So u won't find any semantic barrier.
6. He splits the training into two parts. One is observation with recording the timings of solves and recommendations to improve.
7. He has the mastary over 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, one hand, pyraminx, skewb, clock, megaminx & square 1.
8. He has the passion for cubing. So, teaching comes with a kind of commitment.
9. Reasonable fee.
10. He provides enough material for practice.
11. He also monitors the student's growth.
12. Finally, hospitality..
I recommend him strongly .. Thank you
Because he instill a love in learning
Ritvik is very good in cubing and have been a cuber for 7-8 years .His speed and records are really magnificent.He not only teaches 3*3 but also others like 4*4 and puzzles .He is good in communication and takes personal care for his students
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$7||Not available||$8|