Spanish lessons- Bachelors Degree in Political science- native Spanish speaker. Online lessons.
Lessons in Spanish and French. Bachelors degree from NC State in Political science. Fluent in spanish, and have a minor in French. Lessons can focus on practicing converstation, writing or reading. Flexible lessons, can work on what interests student.
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
B.S in Political Science - International Politics concentration
Anticipated graduation: Spring 2017
Current GPA- 3.765
Minor: Journalism and French
Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas in Perú – Lima, Perú. 2014
Earned and transferred 17 credits to current curriculum. GPA: 4.00
Vesalius College- Brussels, Belgium Spring 2016
Study abroad program where I earned and transferred 18 credits. GPA: 3. 32
Advanced Technical Certificate
College / University
Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas Spring 2014
• Analyzed causes and suggested prevention techniques for drug addiction in adolescents.
• Managed team image and interviewed adolescents with drug addiction, as well as workers, psychologists and political scientists concerned with this issue. Research funded with aid from Centro of Information and Education for the Prevention of Drug, (CEDRO) in Peru.
Fuente de Vida (Source of Life) 2013-2014
• Volunteered in non-governmental organization providing education and a home for young children with cancer and their parents without the resources to pay for treatment.
• Prepared lessons about Peruvian culture and history, and taught English to the children.
Companion Animal Club NCSU Fall 2014
• Participated in activities aimed to aid animals and promote environmental wellness. Activities include creek clean ups, trimming of pig hooves, and fundraising
Wood Wellness Village Fall 2014
• Formed part of Village where the seven dimensions of wellness are learned and practiced in weekly group activities.
Global Village Spring 2016
• Discussed current events and international issues with students partaking in study abroad in the USA. Participated in events such as the global potluck, program implemented to promote cultural diversity.
Intern at the BAEF (Belgian American Education Foundation) Spring 2016
• Organized application files for fellowships such as the BAEF Alumni Award and the MBA grant.
• Promoted fellowships to various Belgian Universities and helped in the application process of students through information flyers and the answering of their inquiries.
Mock Trail Member at NCSU Fall 2016
I base my classes by identifying learning styles. Becasue I have experience with little ones, I used to apply hands on,...
I base my method on templates, question and answer dynamic and conclusion approaches. In other words, there is this topic...
My teaching method is deliberately casual. I like to offer my students a safe and environment, in which all participation is...
I am a college student and typically give lessons to other college students. I am also able to also give lessons to students...
My method is to follow the focus of the grouping titled and allotted; but then learn the needs of the person/people before...
Very approachable and knowledgeable tutor. Study Spanish from your own home or office. Classes will be online, Taking...
I am able to guide in undergraduate and specializations, finance, business plans and research. The first step is to organize...
MA Sociology candidate at University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Summa Cum Laude BA Sociology graduate. University of...
My teaching method is according to the student: first I need to know to whom I'm giving the lesson, their interests and way...
I am originally from Uruguay and have been at US for many years. I retired form Columbia Public Schools in 2007. I came to...
I am a 27-year-old friendly girl from Venezuela. I am easy going, patient, and believe that every student learns in a...
I focus on the student’s particular needs always putting a great effort in grammar.
I learned French from my father, between birth and 4 years of age and Spanish from my aunt, between three and 11. I took...
In the years I have been teaching, I have worked with students from 3 to 70+ years old, and from beginner level to advanced,...
Through personalized teaching system and advanced methodologies, I make sure that my clients’ objectives and needs are met...
I taught high school Spanish from levels 1 up to AP for six years and still enjoy teaching students to help them succeed. I...
I like to get to know my students at personal level and see if I can help them. My teaching methods are fun and focus on...
My methods are goal focussed and personalized according to each student's needs and interests. I apply the lesson plan to...
Would you like to learn Spanish but don't know where to start? Do you already know Spanish but need to get more practice? Do...
I love motivating my students to communicate and learn from mistakes. I also like to conduct my teaching as much as possible...
I like to teach in a respectful and relaxed atmosphere, identifying the strengths of the student and building new knowledge...
Describe the problem encountered on this ad