My teaching experience has been a result of my communication skills and my passion to share my language and culture. I have a double major in international Relations and Law. Spanish is my native language, and I can offer you adaptive programs according to your age and needs:
- Spanish 1- 4 and AP Spanish
- Exams preparation and Essay Writing
- Business and legal Spanish
- Study Skills, Global History and Geography, Social Studies, Environment and Literature tutoring in English and Spanish.
As a tutor, I like to get to know the students individually first, so I can fit their personal interests in the class with examples they can relate to. I am capable to solve any doubts in Spanish, English and French, and to bring real life examples of how to use Spanish in cultural contexts from Spain and Latin-America.
I have been tutor of students from Kinder to college level, and from different nationalities for more than 2 years. During this time my students have not only improved their grades, but also gained more confidence when communicating in Spanish. This has been possible since my lessons are based on an interactive approach to the language.
J.D. Candidate (graduation expected on March 2016). GPA 4.30 / 5
B.A in International Relations, June 2015. GPA 4.35 / 5
• Over 2 years of experience tutoring spanish to students from Kinder to college level.
• Awarded in international competitions for creative and legal writing in English and Spanish.
• 1 year experience on the arbitration and corporate areas as paralegal in fast-paced law firms.
• 1 year experience as Editorial Assistant and researcher on an academic journal.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|