I approach teaching as a "sharing of knowledge". I believe the professor/teacher must give the class structure and a clear path of where the class is going but I think students also have a major role on how the class should be. When teaching a language in particular, I believe reading, conversing, watching movies and listening to music is the best approach. I am a big believer that perfection should not be a goal when learning a language, it is all about communicating effectively.
I got my Bachelor's in International Studies from Colorado State University in December 2020.
Born and raised in Ecuador, I moved to Vancouver, Canada in 2013 to finished high school. There, I helped the Spanish teacher with his class because sharing knowledge is on of my biggest passions in life.
I am currently based in Fort Collins, Colorado/Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Elementary/most of High School at Colegio Americano de Guayaquil. Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 12th Grade in St. George's School. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Three Semester as an Economics Major at Universidad Santa Maria. Guayaquil, Ecuador. (Decided it was not what I wanted to do long-term.)
- Two Semester of Veterinary Science and Zoology at Universidad Catolica de Santiago de Guayaquil. Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1 Semesteras a Zoology Major at Colorado State Univeristy. Fort Collins, Colorado (Learned about the International Studies program and fell in love with it.)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies with a concentration in Latin American Issues from Colorado State University. Fort Collins, Colorado.
- I have worked with elderly students teaching them Philosophy while in High School. Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Helped the Spanish teacher with his classes. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Tutored Spanish to two of my peers while studying at Colorado State University.
Perfect! Jose already helped me gain confidence in speaking Spanish and taught me words that directly related to my goals. I can't wait for the next lesson and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants help practicing Spanish.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$20||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$20||Not available||$250|