- Hourly rate $49
- Response Time 24h
- Number of students 1
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Suffolk Business School Professor and expert in Healthcare Operations Management, Finance, Strategy, Negotiation and Project Management.
- at his home
About the lesson
- I use a motivational & collaborative teaching approach
- I will start by assessing your strengths and opportunities. Typically we will either work off of your assignments or I will bring specific case studies and problems for the area you’re looking to grow in.
- What sets me apart is that I’m an active COO running a $100M company and will give you real life examples to incorporate into your growth and perspective.
- My lessons are best designed for business, healthcare admin, strategy and finance students of any level.
- Managerial Accounting
Management and Organization
- All Levels
As a current graduate school professor and Chief Operating Officer I’ve taught and mentored thousands of students by now. I truly enjoy empowering every student and believe that learning in my areas of expertise can be a TON of fun!
I have extensive experience in curriculum design and teaching business management, strategy, finance, operations and project management.
I also currently run a $100M healthcare network as Chief Operating Officer and enjoy applying real examples to theory.
Perfect! Helps having a grad school prof as my tutor!! Incredibly responsive, engaging, fun with an amazing knowledge set both in theory and example. Highly recommend!
- Blair's response : Very strong student and eager to learn!
View more reviews
Blair is a terrific healthcare leader who is passionate and energetic about sharing his knowledge and experience. He also demonstrates an insatiable appetite for learning and enjoys new challenges which makes for a great teacher. Highly recommended.
Blair has spent his career in the healthcare field and has worked his way up from entry level positions to managing, to now a Senior executive position. His passion is healthcare and education, he is driven and highly motivated to better the healthcare system. He is engaging, funny, and magnetic . His employment experience of multiple facets of healthcare make him a well rounded educator.
Professor Bisher applied real world examples from his extensive career to help me understand fundamental business/strategy principles. Super helpful completing my capstone project for my MHA! Couldn’t recommend more highly!
View more recommendations
- 5h: $245
- 10h: $450