Trident International University
EdD Completion expected
Jones International University
Educational Specialist August 2015
Education & Certifications: MVSU Itta Bena, MS
Master of Science in Elementary Education May 2007
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education Itta Bena, MS
Minor: Special Education K-12th Grade May1995
Mississippi College Continuing Education Mayhew, MS
Certification in Middle School Math April 2005
East Mississippi Community College TECH PREP Mayhew, MS
Certification in Middle School Language Arts/Reading July 2005
Summary of Qualifications:
• Over 20 years full-time teaching experience including planning, preparing, presenting, and evaluating formal elementary education instruction for grades K-8 and special education instruction for grades K-12.
• Over 20 years’ experience providing adult learners taking online courses and/or traditional classes with training in reading, writing, mathematics, basic computer skills and job readiness skills.
• Ability to develop curricula and lesson plans to effectively instruct students and assess progress
• Highly skilled at integrating technology based learning enhancements to improve classroom instruction
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and passion for leading and mentoring in a team environment to meet student needs.
• Extremely competent at solving problems proactively, analytically, and collaboratively.
• Proficient at guiding at-risk students toward meeting standards and developing and achieving academic goals using differentiated instruction or other techniques
• Strong commitment to defending ethical principles and practices and professional standards of education at all levels
My experience in the educational field rang from substitute teaching, an assistant teacher, a classroom teacher, tutor, juvenile detention center teacher/homebound tutor, a Crossroads Teacher with University for Women, alone with instructing incarcerated students/adults to finally serving as an assistant high school principal and later promoted to director of special education. I have had the opportunity of teaching regular education (Pre k , 2nd, 4th, 7th-8th grade) and most of the 13 categories in special education (7th – 12th grade). I have a total of five or more years in the administration field. My current position is Behavioral Specialist/PBIS.
25.00 an hour
academic help for reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest special needs - adhd lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, special needs - autism lessons for all!
Taking special needs - add lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|