I am trying to adopt the new teaching methods according to the various levels of the students with in-depth study of grammar, listening and speaking, written production. I have all the necessary material in teaching and teaching Italian, books, audio, video, documentaries of Italian culture and civilization.
PhD in Italian Studies, University of Rome La Sapienza in teaching and teaching Italian to foreigners. I have been a teacher of Italian from 2006 until today. I also had a good experience collaborating in the Masters course in Arabic didactics at the University of Pesacara.
Mabrouk Abdelhamid Ismail AHMED
Place of birth: Qena
Date of birth: 22/09/1985
E-Mail: (concealed information)
• 2006 BA degree in Italian Studies; (Minia University, Egypt)
• 2008 post-graduate degree in Italian Linguistics (Ain Shams University, Egypt)
• 2014, MA degree in Italian Linguistics (Ain Shams University)
• 2019, PhD degree in Italianistica (Sapienza University of Rome)
• PhD Italian linguistics
• Department of Italian Language, Faculty of Languages, Minia University
• Teaching italian linguistics
Chronological list of all previous employments (each with job title, starting and finishing dates, level, employer, responsibilities)
From / to Job title Name of academic Institution Academic level responsibilities
27/11/2006- 4/08/2014 Teaching assistant Department of Italian Language, Faculty of Languages, Minia University
BA Degree Teaching Italian L2
05/08/2014- 26/09/2019 Assistant Lecturer Department of Italian Language, Faculty of Languages, Minia University
MA Degree Teaching italian studies
27/09/2019- till now Lecturer Department of Italian Language, Faculty of Languages, Minia University
PhD Degree Teaching italian linguistics
Experience in academic teaching • Italian studies, Minia University, under-graduate.
• Theme and readings, Minia University, under-graduate.
• Translation from Arabic (scientific and legal), Minia University, under-graduate.
Other academic responibilities • teaching of Italian L2 for foreigners, University of Pescara, Italy.
• “Didattica e apprendimento di italiano L2/LS per egiziani oggi: problemi e prospettive”, Department of Letters and Modern Cultures, Faculty of Letters and Philosophy, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy, 2019.
• “La traduzione dei significati della sura di Al A’araf secondo Fracassi, Peirone e Piccardo: studio semantico”, Faculty of Languages, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, 2014.
• “La traduzione italiana dei significati del verbo coranico: studio semantico”, Philology magazine, Faculty of Languages, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, 2013.
• “Il carattere della protagonista ne La Locandiera di Carlo Goldoni: studio stilistico letterario teatrale”, Faculty of Languages, University of Minia, Egypt, 2006.
- Arabic: Native speaker
- Italian: Advanced level
- French: Medium level
- English: Medium level
italian lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|