Any intervention starts with an assessment because every student is different. According to the results, I will determine the best approach to help her/him to fix the issues. (lack of methods, lack of confidence, lack of knowledge, etc.)
I am adaptative, but vocabulary and methods are always very important. I believe they help students to really understand a lesson.
I have been working on the education filed since 2003. I taught physics, chemistry, mathematics, and computer science in classrooms or to individuals.
I mainly have been working with high school students, but did work in middle schools too. If grades are important, I focus on progression. Building confidence is a major accomplishment for me.
High School Teacher Sep. 2003 to Dec. 2010
National Education System, France and Abroad
• Plan, evaluate and revise Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and Computer Science curricula.
• Vreate Computer Science curricula for Kindergarten.
• Prepare Course materials and teach grades 6-12.
• Collaborate with colleagues on different themes.
• Evaluate and grade students’ class work and assignments.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Select and obtain materials and supplies.
• Maintain and repair laboratory equipment.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$175||$150|