My teaching method is for the student to learn the language as if they were in the country where the language is spoken. I will personalize the topics and conversations based on the areas in which they want to improve their English and incorporate the grammar and vocabulary throughout each conversation as we aim to reach our daily goal.
I've been teaching for over two years now and loved the connections I made while working in Munich. I am now back in LA and looking to help those around me succeed like I previously did while working in Germany. I've worked with a wide variety of students from levels A1-C2 ages 11-60. I've helped forklift drivers seeking a promotion , students studying for an English exam, and Chief Operating Officers looking to expand their Business English before an important job interview. I am TEFL certified and have Bachelor's Degree from CSUF.
• TKT Modules 1-3, December 2019
• TEFL certified 100 hours, October 2018
- Grammar, Methodology, Observation
• California State University Fullerton, 2015 - 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, History
- Teaching program prerequisites completed: Observation of Master Teacher, Adolescent Development,
Developing Literacy, Student Diversity, Technology in the Classroom
• Santiago Canyon College, 2012 - 2015
• Trabuco Hills High School, 2008 - 2012
• Berlitz Language Instructor, February 2019 - Present
• Waiter, Outback Steak House, 2013 – 2018
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$24||$24|