Are you a beginner who needs to build on your foundations? An intermediate who is working to expand your vocabulary? Or are you more advanced and you want to work on your accent and pronunciation? After evaluating your needs and goals, I will determine how to proceed with your lessons.
As a college student, I worked as a tutor in my university's Writing Center, giving guidance to students both native and international. I received my TESOL certification in Paris, where I worked with native French speakers, as well as others who were learning English as their third or fourth language.
B.F.A. Creative Writing and English Literature May 2016
University of Evansville
TESOL Certification July 2019
ITTT Paris, Paris, France
Writing Center Tutor, UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE, Evansville, IN Fall 2015-Spring 2016
• Assisted a diverse population of students from all majors in writing and grammar skills, and paper formatting, adapting instruction to student skill level
• Documented appointment to share with Director of Writing Center and professors
• Increased knowledge of different writing styles and review of grammar guidelines
• Demonstrated confidence and competence in writing skills
Au Pair, Blotzheim, France September 2018-June 2019
• Cared for three children ages 6, 5, and 2 to provide native English exposure and education through in-home supervision and play
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|