Obtained a bachelors of science degree in Biology/Genetics from The Pennsylvania State university in 2014.
I was very successful with assisting my peers with understanding material such as electives and major requirements by hosting group study sessions.
TiQuann have tutored over 100 inner-city youth in many areas. Students have seen great results after two sessions in their specific area. Some were able to advance to the next grade, receive diplomas and even a college degree. My tutoring sessions are available at any time by appointment.
TiQuann R. Jett-Jamison
Phone: (concealed information)
E-Mail: (concealed information)
Seeking a career role with an organization that will enable me to maximize my strengths and leadership in biological science or related fields
Charles River 2/2017- Present
Formulations Tech I
• Use sterile technique to prepare formulation for final product
• Perform tasks using moderate scientific skill, attentive to detail, and concentration
• Responsible to process control, batch records, lot number assignments and maintain lab records
• Responsible for proficiency in all SOP’s in areas in the department
• Responsible for documentation as required by FDA, company policy and cGMP
Invisible Sentinel, Inc.3/2015- 1/2017
Laboratory/Manufacturing Scientist- Team leader
• Trainer of new employees/ interns for machine operation and material processing
• Lead member on assembly line for production of raw materials into final product
• Assists with identifying inefficiencies in assembly line utilizing root cause analysis techniques
• Packed and shipped final products for customers
• Proposed process improvements utilizing LEAN concepts
• Validate and operate Robots/ Biodots for preparation of intermediate and raw components
THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Reading, PA 8/2011- 12/2014
Chemistry Laboratory Assistant
• Supervised lab classes during night schedule.
• Prepared and maintained lab solutions and reagents.
• Responsible for administrating laboratory’s chemicals inventory.
• Trained and managed lab safety protocols when needed
The Pennsylvania State University9/2009- 12/2014
Bachelor of Science: Biology/ Genetics
Skills: Solutions preparation, Gel Electrophoresis, Aseptic Cell Culture, Microbiological Techniques, Titration, Dilution preparation, PCR, Microsoft Office, Communication, Presentation, aseptic technique
Chemical Safety, Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal, Emergency Preparedness, robotics, programming, validation, public speaking, community outreach, customer service, Teamwork, Team leadership, Biosafety I&II, GLP, GMP, Respiratory fit training, Microsoft home office
• Set Me Up 4 Success
• Culture Changing Christians
• Free Tutoring for Public school youth
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|