I think that understanding math is a personal growth specific to individuals. My goal is to understand your child and cater to their learning style. Outside of school curriculum, I will provide advanced lessons and tips/tricks I wish I had known when I was learning the subject.
- I love math, but algebra by far is the best subsection of math.
- Prior to superprof, I have been tutoring for six months in English, Math (k-9) and essay writing.
- I have been part of a special test-in English and Math program in my school district since kindergarten.
- I have many leadership positions and I plan on becoming a doctor. I hope that tutoring teaches me patience and effective communication.
These rates are for online lessons only. I do not offer in person lessons at this time due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Volunteers at local library, with autistic kids, and as peer tutor
- member of Future Business Leaders of America and Key Club
- Has played the violin for five years
- Founder and Pres of DoSomething Club Chapter
- Health Occupations Students of America Secretary
- Participant in Ready Writing UIL
- Red Cross Volunteer
- Participant in National Association of Women in Business Competition
- Certified Entrepreneur in Small Business
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$180|