1) I like discussing and sharing past experiences
2) I encourage students to ask a lot of questions and enjoy answering questions together.
3) I like to use visual aids like drawing, picture, photo, video and movie.
4) I like to give practical example and demonstration.
In colleges I completed courses in Cognitive, Adolescent and Abnormal Psychology, Child to Senior Developments and Kinesiology. My Clinical Medical Assisting program covered all main diseases relating to Psychiatry. I have been working as an Instructional Assistant assisting students with disabilities. In the past I was in Vietnamese Boys Scouts and participated in many recreational and extended-educational activities. I could and now still can coach Wellness including good daily habits, basic exercises, meditation and nutrition.
1) I have completed 150 units in General Sciences and two Medical Assisting programs: Admin and Clinical.
2) I have experiences in Vietnamese Boys Scouts, wellness, martial art training and few sports.
3) I have experience working as a medical assistant.
4) I have experience working as an instructional assistant-special education.
positive psychology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||Not available|