Conceptualization and the emphasis on theory: differentiating between tools of descriptive and inferential statistics, and how different probability laws may be applied to estimate the likelihood.
Relevance of the type of data: how to determine most suitable and closely related statistical tools for the analysis of the parametric (quantitative data), semi-parametric (ordinal outcomes) and the non-parametric data (binary choice and the categorical data), while estimating and interpreting descriptive statistics, and inferential tools in statistics.
Empiricism and emphasis on data mining: how to explore characteristics of the data, and how to evaluate statistical tables, graphs and charts.
Domains of application: Business administration, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Media studies, Education and Medical Sciences.
Supplementing digitalization resources: sessions are supplemented by the use of digitized learning tools such as databases and packages namely Stata, Minitab, and SPSS. To further facilitate digitized learning in online tutoring, graphical/ digital tablets, the Microsoft Whiteboard, and screen sharing options are used, so that Student(s) get a similar feel of a live classroom.
Emphasis on interpreting results: while evaluating existing literature and in order to choose among statistical tools indigenously, it is imperative to assess theoretical and empirical relevance and goodness of results, and how to plan for further improvement in estimates.
Reporting Statistical results: how different generations of statistical analysis are reported as part of the thesis, or in research projects.
Taught courses in Probability and Statistics, and have a long-standing interest and expertise in teaching quantitative courses for over 19 years, at the Bachelor's and Master's level.
Involved in curriculum design in a series of courses in Probability and Statistics.
Have experience in thesis supervision, in the domain of Social Sciences and in Humanities.
Along with teaching, I extensively adapted statistical tools of descriptive statistics, and inferential statistics in journal papers and in my these supervisions experience.
I have published several Journal articles and attended international conferences.
Worked as a consultant on two contractual projects.
Mentioned fee is applied for regular coaching of any of the given course contents, whereas for explicit feedback on home assignment, term project etc., we need to have a consensus about remuneration.
Inexact I have 29 years experience of working in academics: taught at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels; designed a series of courses, and worked as the course coordinator; worked as thesis supervisor and in the capacity of research coordinator.
Below is a list of my selected Journal publications and International Conference Proceedings:
• History of the Childhood Oppression, Inter-temporal resentment and Compliance with Codes of Harassment at the workplace: An Offender’s Perspective'. Business Ethics and Leadership, Volume 3, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 2520-6311. With H. Butt
• Modeling Spillover effects of Leapfrog development and Urban sprawl upon Institutional delinquencies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 216. With M. H. Noon.
• Educational status, the Social Demonstration effect and inclination to Save: Findings of a Cross sectional model. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, vol. 9, issue 3, pp 248-271. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. Q. Asad.
• Outreach of Financial institutions, access to Information and Energy substitutability: A Case for photovoltaic energy preferences in Agriculture sector, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7, No. 8. With R. R. Ullah.
• Inter-Jurisdictional governance coordination, community support and compliance with the ILO 169 convention on indigenous rights: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of indigenous people of Kalash. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 4-14. Electronic ISSN. 2397-6942: Publisher: FLE Learning Ltd. With M. Ghalib.
• An Assessment into the Risk Factors in Inter-Temporal Sustainability of Cropping Sector. 18th International Academic Conference, London, United Kingdom, pp 358-371. Electronic ISBN: 978-80-87927-11-3. With B. Khan.
• Impact assessment of International policy coordination with the WTO Technical barriers to trade agreement and Foreign financial assistance upon the intent to comply with the agreement: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of Mango exporters. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pp 197-225. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. U. Bajwa.
• Self condemnation, Indebtedness and Financial Stress: Findings of a Cross-sectional Study. European Scientific Journal, Vol.SE1, pp 71-88. Electronic ISSN: 1857-7431. Publisher: European Scientific Institute. With H. N. Zaman.
• Foreign Investment, Technological Diffusion and Competiveness of Exports: A Case for Textile Industry. International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering. Vol: 9, No: 10, Electronic ISSN: 2226.-7344. With M. Awais.
• Impact Assessment of the Social Demonstration Effect and Religiosity upon Charitable Spending: Findings of a Cross Sectional Study. 19th International Academic Conference, Florence. pp 3-23. Publisher: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences ISBN 978-80-87927-15-1. With B. Maqbool
• Reciprocity and Interdependence in bilateral ties between Pakistan & India: A Game theoretic explanation. Proceeding, Law Conference 2015 (Cambridge) Series. With A. Ahmed
• An Assessment into the Drift in Direction of International Migration of Labor: Changing Aspirations for Religiosity and Cultural Assimilation. ICIMHS 2015: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. With R. Zulfiqar
• Openness of economy, Foreign investment inflows and Rent seeking behavior. Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, pp.45-64, Electronic ISSN: 2148- 0192. With F. Manzoor.
• Geopolitics of International relations, US political regimes and the incidence of US bilateral Aid. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) , Volume 4, Issue 1. With H. Imran.
• Political Economy of Regime switching and preferences for Inter-temporal Consumption. Review of Integrative Business & Economics Research. Vol 3(2). With F Tanvir.
• Modeling Socioeconomic and Political dynamics of Terrorism, ICCTHS 2014: International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 7. With O. Younus.
• Impact assessment of Central bank autonomy & Exchange rate regimes upon Exchange rate volatility. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceeding, pp 242-250. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With S. Raza.
• Impact Assessment of State of Technology & the WTO Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) Agreement upon the Export Intensity of Textile Sector Exporters. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceedings, pp 816-826. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With A. Mehboob.
• Modeling Spillover effects of bilateral Trade upon sustainability of economic growth. ICBEF 2014: International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance. With T. H. Alvi
• Political deprivations, Political risk and the extent of Skilled Labor Migration: Finding of a Time-Series analysis. ICIMHS: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8, No. 7. With H. Hamid.
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Governance, Legislative structure, Organizational Structure & HR, Infrastructure and Facility Arrangement at PSIC’. (2017).
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Impact Assessment of Removal of Natural Gas Subsidy for Fertilizer Industry and the Cost –Benefit Analysis of allocation of Natural Gas for Cement, Power or the Fertilizer Sector’. (2001-02).
Marvelous! A trustworthy and knowledgeable person. Syed paid full attention and his time to my proposed plan of research, with care and dedication. He is precise, competent, and impeccable. I am very grateful to him for making me survive in my dissertation.
Syed! I just want to say that you are a fantastic teacher, with knowledge and excellent communication. Your help in the application of quantitative methods and in Statistics means a lot for me.
I am more than happy with Syed's teaching. He has helped me a great deal with Research and in Econometrics. Syed is efficient and very easy to communicate with, which reflects upon his skills as a teacher. Highly recommended for research and quantitative modeling
Syed is passionate, competent and stable headed. Manages time and difficult situations ,effectively. Highly recommended for trouble shooting as part of research/ thesis or in domain of quantitative modelling.
Syed has strong grasp on applied model building, competing research designs and on methodological paradigms. He can delicately choose suitable methodology, with a reasonable understanding of efficacy of tools as well as limitations of a said method. He is naturally inclined to use quantitative modeling skills in his coaching and thesis supervision experience. Much recommended.
Passionate and Superb! Syed is a competent teacher with diversity and depth. I managed to grasp many technical concepts in domain of advanced regression. Highly recommended for quantitative methods and economics courses!
An incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and so calm person! So much support I received along the way and with positive feedback which gave me the confidence that no matter how difficult some courses are, it goes with right help. I sought help in quantitative methods to ensure my proficiency. Everything just seems so simple when right person helps and explain it. This right person was Syed.
I am so glad and grateful for Syed's help and teaching. He has been amazing all they way with tutoring me in Advanced Microeconomics, online. I am keeping your contact information for the future and I will surely take contact next time, when adressing my proposed thesis on Application of the Antitrust legislation. It'a been a pleasure working with you!
Utrolig dyktik. Har mye kunnskap og forklarer veldig bra.
Perfekt! Utmerket ! Syed er en hyggelig person, med mye erfaring og evne til å forenkle tekniske konsepter. Mye anbefalt
algebra lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest arithmetic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$70|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$700|