My teaching method is individualized teaching. I take time to understand your method of learning and cater to that method. This allows my students to fully understand the content and to ultimately become experts on the study subject. I cater to middle school, high school and early college students.
I am a trained research chemist also specializing in other life sciences such as biology and biochemistry. I have over seven years experience in tutoring. I have helped over 50 students to pass their classes and develop a new found love for the sciences.
Associate Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Medtronic
Spine Orthopedic Therapy Group
• Assist with global regulatory strategies for medical device product submissions.
• Assess documentation for compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Organize, prepare, and post international submissions and supporting documents. Work with regional counterparts to obtain product approvals and product renewals.
Patient Experience and Value Intern, UCB Biopharmaceutical
Patient Experience Value Mission/ Market Research
• Support patient value business units by researching and presenting drug pricing updates and market access data to team leaders.
• Assisted in collaborative work with appropriate field roles to proactively ensure patient program success in the field
• Conduct research to identify opportunities to create wrap around services to address challenges in patients’ ability to access UCB therapeutic products.
• Assisted in the creation of patient services programs that educate HCP's on the totality of offerings that support patients with treatment initiation and affordability solutions
• Collaborate with partners for development of promotional programs and reviews supporting material for compliance with FDA
• Collaborate with global innovation team for development of knowledge management innovation for colleagues
2014 - 2017
Research Chemist, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Trans Fatty Acid levels in United States- Clinical Chemistry Branch
● Coordinated with senior researchers to create and implement standard operating procedures for the analysis of trans fatty acids.
● Led team in STARLIMS design and implementation for compliance
● Led team in development and implementation of Hamilton robotics system to enhance productivity of sample preparation
● Prepared reports for annual audits
● Assisted in report preparation for IRB approval
● Ensure compliance with all Federal regulations and good clinical practice
● Assisted in the development of team methods using high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) for process optimization
● Analyzed data using Microsoft Excel, Chemstation, Masshunter and R for FDA submission
● Served as the instrumentation expert in the preventive maintenance of GCMS equipment and troubleshooting and escalated as needed
● Trained new employees on clinical laboratory operations
Technical Apprentice, Morehouse School of Medicine
• Identify unknown protein in bitter melon through electrophoresis, western blotting and mass spectrometry.
• Characterize protein using Waters Synapt G2-Si and Thermo Finnagan LTQ MS/MS.
• Troubleshoot errors on mass spectrometer to optimize instrumentation performance.
• Analyzed mass spectrometry and sequencing data using linux environment, R and Galaxy.
Community Organizer/Student Advocate, Albany State University
• Established A Cup of Water, an unincorporated nonprofit, focused on the promotion of clean and safe water along with water conservation in the community.
• Collaborated with community organizations to advocate for improved water quality for improvised communities in Albany, GA.
• Conducted community engagement sessions to educate disenfranchised communities members on the importance of watch conservation.
2012 - 2014
Research Assistant, Albany State University
Project: “Research for catalyst free synthesis of substituted Benzo[c]cinnolines and Dibenzo[c,h] cinnolines and their Cytotoxicity screening.”
• Assisted in the synthesis of Nitidine derivatives to……...
• Conducted analyzes using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) to characterize the molecular structure of (name the samples).
• Presented research findings at scientific meetings.
HONORS AND AWARDS ___________________________________________
2018 Hugh Gloster Scholarship
Awarded by Morehouse School of Medicine
2018 George and Pearl Strickland Scholarship
Awarded by Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta
2017 Excellence in Quantitative Sciences
Awarded by Division of Laboratory Science, CDC
2014 Outstanding Student
Awarded by The American Institute of Chemists,
2010 James Porter Scholarship
Awarded by Albany State University
2010 Golden Key International Honor Society
2009 Sigma Alpha Pi National Honor Society
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, natural sciences lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|