Tutor - attention to details, strong communication skills, perfectionist, organised, specific on deadlines
- at her home
MBA - Finance
MA - Jainology
MA- Religious studies
BBA - General
Detailed attention on subjects, finance core subjects, accountancy, math, finance, writing, critical thinking, strong analytical thinking, reasoning, reading, typing, resume preparation skills.
I have been teaching for three years now. I make sure my students get a clear understanding of what I teach without failing to cope up with syllabus and other core course requirements.
Resume / Cover letter writing prep
Dissertation and thesis writing preparation
College / University
• Teach assigned courses as specified in the schedule and course contract
• Evaluate and select texts and instructional materials; prepare course materials and lesson plans
• Provide students an approved syllabus that includes course objectives and learning outcomes, teaching methodology, attendance policies in line with those of the School, texts and readings, assignments and deliverables, timelines and evaluation criteria
• Use the College’s learning management system to post syllabus, assignments and other materials and to communicate with students
• Deliver course content using a variety of teaching styles and provide interesting and engaging assignments that demonstrate the real-world applications of concepts covered
• Observe and evaluate student performance in meeting course objectives and learning outcomes through assignments, projects, discussions or examinations; provide feedback in a timely manner on student progress
My teaching method is to keep it fun for the kids so they don’t get bored mid lesson. Seen it happen way to often.
My teaching method is to gauge the knowledge of the student on the subject matter and create lesson plans based on their...
My teaching approach is being able to relate to the material. When a student interacts in the class and feels like he/she is...
My teaching approach is on a case by case basis. I can teach in a casual fashion or follow a curriculum. I am responsive to...
My teaching approach is forming connections with my students and figuring out how to help them based on their needs and...
I worked in an Upper Middle High School in NYC for 13 years; preparing my students for college & beyond by providing them...
I have my own curriculum or can follow one given. I believe no matter the level we must always review the basics. The...
My teaching method is patience and dedication. Every child is unique and different, not all children learn the same, so it...
I first talk to my students and find at what level they know, speak, and read, then I give them a little prognosis in order...
Since 2014, I have been periodically tutoring elementary and middle school children throughout my undergraduate experience....
My teaching method is to find out what the student struggles in the most and work around that. Then go lesson to lesson. I...
My lessons are NOT BORING! We will be engaged with multiple ways of learning to keep things fun and interesting...
The teaching method I like to use is working with index cards and educational games. I like to make my tutoring sessions fun...
My tutoring sessions are always personalized to the learning style of the student. When instructing I strive for my students...
Hello, I've got a Master of Science in Teaching of French as a foreign language and I offer French as a Foreign Language...
I am kind, understanding and positive. I use conversation. I am methodical and thorough. I look for needs. I create a fun...
Are you in the anxiety of dealing with technical matters of writing a thesis/ paper such as phrasing research hypotheses;...
Following are elaborations on how I approach and regulate my research supervision experience: Synchronizing the study...
Paris 19e, France
Teaching teacher of national education in availability, I offer private lessons of French for students with very varied...
Paris 5e, France
Holder of a PhD in Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience, a Master 2 in Biology and a Master 2 Pro in Science Communication,...
****VERY SHORT RESPONSE TIME; MOSTLY WITHIN 1 HOUR**** ******* I can help you with ALL SCIENCE (MATH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY)...
Describe the problem encountered on this ad