Services offered are as follows:
* US Curriculum Physics/Math [Level 6 and above including College/University].
* Preparation for exams / projects.
* Academic guidance / career planning
* Standardized tests
* Math Contests
* High School / College entrance exams
* International IB & AP Curriculum
• Mathematics 8
• Mathematics 9
• Mathematics 10
• Functions 11
• Advanced Functions 12
• Calculus I , II , III
• Data Management 12
With long years of research and college level teaching experience as a Doctor of Physics from a reputable university in the United States, I teach high achievers science and mathematics and mentor them in their academic and professional careers.
I prepare high- achievers for the absolute top institutions in the world such as MIT, Harvard, Cal-Tech, McGill, University of Toronto, and transform average students to high-achievers by teaching them the scientific method.
Group lessons are priced differently (lower) according to number participants
Ph.D in Physics
Skilled Postdoctoral Research Fellow with 6 years of hands-on experience in laser spectroscopy, experience in the design, construction, and control of novel laboratory instrumentation and extensive teaching experience in Physics with consistent top student reviews
01/2017 to 02/2018 Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
• Conducted experimental and computational research on MR-Linac medical linear accelerator to
pinpoint the instrument design effect on the dose distribution
• Generated 3D and IMRT dose plans with Monaco workstation
• Received Machine quality assurance and safety trainings
• Authored professional scientific papers for publishing in peer-reviewed journals
• Explored data to discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
• Gained knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards
• Calibrated and operated radiation detection instruments
01/2009 to 05/2017 Research & Teaching Assistant
Temple University – Philadelphia, PA, USA
• Designed and carried out laser spectroscopy experiments
• Gained extensive experience in operating, troubleshooting various types of lasers such as tunable
single longitudinal mode ring dye and Ti:Sapphire lasers, and their Diode, Argon-Ion pump lasers,
Fourier Transform Interferometer (FTIR) and double grating spectrometer (SPEX 1404)
• Carried out computational studies of predissociation dynamics of diatomic molecules (specifically Alkali
• Designed and developed data extraction and cleansing routines
• Gained extensive teaching experience by teaching Freshmen Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and
• Provided academic and informational support to students outside of lecture by holding regular office
hours and offering mentoring and advice
• Maintained a safe work environment in the research with annual radiation safety trainings
Truly amazing tutor. He has a thorough teaching style where he goes over deep into the topics such that the student understands the subject in depth rather than superficially. Rather than talking about the subjects, he works on direct applications by solving many problems which I believe was very helping in learning the topics faster.
High-caliber teacher with excellent teaching skills and strong academic background.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$75||Not available||$75|
|5 hours||$350||Not available||$375|
|10 hours||$700||Not available||$750|