I believe in having all the fundamentals clear when it comes to learning because after that building new concepts becomes easy.
I don't believe in cramming right before exam.
Learning any thing new is a process it requires lot of patience and hardwork, I don't expect it to master in one day.
I recently graduated from uc Davis with major in Global diseases biology. Extremely passionate about learning in general. I love teaching and It would be my pleasure to pass on my learning tricks and skills to others because I know it make me better eventually
8996 Amber Creek DR Elk Grove CA |Phone: (concealed information)|Email: (concealed information)
Looking for jobs/internships to develop my skills in any sub field of Biology.
University of California Davis, Davis, CA Fall 2017- Spring 2020 Joined as Transfer student in B. S - Global Disease Biology Major Completed all upper division course: Like Plant pathology, Anatomy and physiology, Microbiology, Medical microbiology, Cell biology, Biochemistry, Microbiome, Virology, Parasitology, Epidemiology, Intro to public health, One health, Human Immunology, Food toxicology, Microbial phylogenomic etc.
Los Rios Community College – Sacramento Spring2014 - Spring 2017 Completed All Pre-Requisites and Transfer Credits: Like Biotech lab skills, Chemistry (lab), Organic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry (lab), Botany and Zoology, molecular Biology, sociology, psychology, Statistics, Macroeconomics, Nutrition etc.
Classroom Laboratory Experience
Molecular and cellular lab: Buffer preparation, spectrophotometry, Bradford protein assay, enzyme kinetics, basic principles of protein purification, affinity chromatography, SDS-PAGE, agarose gels, basic principles of PCR including primer design, restriction enzyme analysis, plasmid mini-prep, Western-blot
Microbiology lab: Microscope, Hemocytometer, Bacterial isolation, Plating, Gram staining, Negative staining, Spore staining, Antibiotic testing, Biochemical testing, Water quality testing, Bacterial/Bacteriophage viable Count
Vannette lab, Department of Entomology and Nematology (UC Davis) Undergraduate Research assistant Feb2017- Dec 2019
The objective of my research is to identify effective microbial biologics for sustainable biocontrol of Fire Blight caused by Erwinia amylovora.
• Set up in vitro and in vivo experiments for bacteria and yeast competition assay trials in different nectar backgrounds
• Used growth Media, streaking, Plating, pipetting, viable count to get the data
• Used spectrophotometer for growth curves
• Used Microscope for cell count using hemocytometer
• Used MALDI and PCR for identification
• Data collection
• Assisted in various other bee ecology experiments
• General lab duties, maintenance, and safety process
Biotech lab, Biotechnology department (American River College)
Student Assistant August 2016 - Dec2016
The objective was to design Primer for PCR using Crisper kit
• Agarose gel Electrophoresis
• Basic principles of PCR including primer design, restriction enzyme analysis
Mercy Medical Group Sacramento Feb 2015- Dec 2016
• respond to any non-medical needs of the patient or significant others
(ex: blankets/pillows, food and drink when approved by nurse)
• Prep and restock exam rooms with supplies and linens
• Assisting patients in the waiting room and in treatment rooms
• services upon discharge – Pharmacy, public phones, etc.
Global Disease Biology study Club member at UC Davis
Activities: teaching and studying in groups
REFERENCES Available upon request
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|