My goal as a Designer is to work with a team to refine products and services. Using visual language through iconography, typography, color, space, texture and other design elements, in a way to help users successfully navigate the digital space. Create amazing products from scratch and transform it into a highly marketable end-products.
I'm Mariana Cantisani, a brazilian UX/UI Designer and researcher, holding a PhD in Information Science, from São Paulo State University (UNESP). My research interests are: Information Design, User Experience, Phenomenology approaches, Cognition and Neuro Design. My goal as a Designer is to work with a team to refine products and services.
Responsibilities as a designer:
• Develop and optimize the design processes and procedures for apps and software.
• Work with concepts and turn it into wireframes and prototypes
• UX tests at the various stages of product development, respond to ideas for innovation or improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive examination - Prototyping and usability testing
• Analyze results and document it for future projects.
• Ability to develop design processes and procedures
• Extreme attention to detail and passion for pixel-perfect design
• Design intuitive, usable and engaging interactions
• Create users stories, prototypes, wireframes and process flows
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership
design lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|