I am an enthusiastic online non-native English teacher. I have been teaching English online since 2010. I have taught children as well as adults.
I have a master’s degree in education from the University of Wroclaw, Poland, Philology, Linguistics Jul 1974.
After 40 years of teaching in traditional classroom settings, I grow into an experienced online professional tutor. I specialize in Conversational English. I also prepare, for variety tests, including the Cambridge and Oxford standardized exams.
I take advantage of new technologies. My approach is Teaching English with Technology. I use blended learning, flipping the classroom, learning by teaching or encouraging change from passive to fully active learners are significant implements in my teaching/ learning.
I teach English as a foreign language. I also conduct lectures in English on Polish History and Culture for students from all over the world.
I have 25 years of experience teaching private English lessons to adults and adolescents from beginning level to advanced.
My students have included business executives, professors, medicine doctors, engineers, university students, primary and secondary school students, and adults learning English for daily life.
I know I can help to make significant, fast as well as adequate progress in English.
I have taught two generations of students, many of them became the successful professional English teachers.
I teach English as a foreign language. I also conduct lectures in English on Polish History and Culture for students from all over the world. I spent almost ten years in the USA and became an American Citizen in 2000 I have been participating in online teacher's training courses since 2010. I take advantage of new technologies. Using blended learning, flipping the classroom, learning by teaching or encouraging change from passive to fully active students are a few of significant implements in practice. I am striving to involve students in all kinds of activities like connecting and exchanging information. I find Virtual Classes tremendously exciting and challenging; they make attendees feel like having real meetings and discussions. Visual and audio tools that can be shared among participants are primarily significant in any classroom environments.
Professional Online English Teacher
Premium Teacher on WizIQ:
• Skilled in motivating and mentoring students of all ages and learning levels.
• Experienced studying / teaching American culture and social sciences.
Enthusiastic University Senior Lecturer:
• Dedicated to creating an enjoyable, inviting, and dynamic learning atmosphere.
• Focused on innovative methods motivating students to learn the English language and to understand American culture.
• Experienced ESL Instructor versed in using effective and efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each student.
• Versatile Online English Teacher trained in private tutoring for adult professionals to elementary school classroom instructions.
• Expertise in Language Teaching
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Experience with instructional design • Managing classroom for diverse populations
• Teaching with Technology
• Online Teaching
• Learning by Teaching
Senior Lecturer Wrocław University of Science and Technology - Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 27 50-370 Wrocław, Poland
• October 1st, 1976 Assistant Professor
• 1980 Senior Assistant Professor
• 1986 Lecturer
• 1995 – 2000 Senior Lecturer at Polish-American Postgraduate Study of Communication and The Organization and Management
• 2000- 2014 Senior Lecturer in Polish History and Culture for students from all over the world
• October 2013 - 2014 a freelance Senior Lecturer
• 2000- 2013 Public Relation Representative for the Department of Foreign Languages
Master of Arts: Philology, majors in Polish Philology, the English language, at the Wroclaw University, Poland, majoring in Philology, Linguistics Pl. Uniwersytecki 1 50-137 Wrocław
• Major in Linguistics with emphasis on philology and linguistics
• Recipient of Scientific Scholarship
• Guardian of students’ scientific club at Philology
• Continuing education in the Polish-American Postgraduate Study of Communication in The Organization and Management, organized by the Wrocław University of Science and Technology, the University of Wroclaw and Central Connecticut State University.
• June 1995 - Social Communication Diploma
• 2014 - Teaching with Technology Certificate
• English Online Teacher Certificate 2013
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$17|