My teaching approach is dissecting concepts and demonstrating examples. I like to focus on fundamentals as they form the basis for everything. I make a point in reviewing fundamentals as we progress. Lastly, I believe that practice is the best way to learn. Therefore, I am an advocate for hands-on learning.
(concealed information) · (concealed information) · (concealed information)
2018 – Present LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
Masters of Science Chicago, IL
2012-2015 ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science, December, 2015
Computer Science GPA: 3.43
2010-2012 HESSTON COLLEGE Hesston, KS
Associates of Science, May, 2013
Computer Science GPA: 3.89
August 2019 - May 2020 LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
Teaching Assistant in the Computer Science Department
August 2018 – August 2019 LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
Graduate Assistant for Global Engagement Programs
2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCHER, WIRELESS NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS RESEARCH CENTER (WINCOM)
Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago, IL/USA
Fall 2014 TEACHING ASSISTANT FOR COMPUTING PRINCIPLES
Department of Computer Science Illinois Institute of Technology
Languages and tools: Java, SQL, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services (REST), Unit Testing/Junit, HTML, CSS, GitHub
2018-2019 LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO Chicago, IL/USA
* Developed a mock medical database and web application implemented with mySQL and Flask library.
* A simple publisher, subscriber application demonstrating RabbitMQ.
2013-2016 ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Chicago, IL/USA
● Designed and prototyped a Student Assist application for Software Engineering for college students to
● Built a tiny shell in the UNIX Kernel as part of a systems programming course
● Wrote a dynamic storage allocator for a Systems Programming course
● Implemented a database for a leather store for a final project in Database course using Java
● Developed the Computer Science department website for Hesston College
● Implemented a REST shopping cart application in Spring MVC framework using Hibernate
ORM tool. March, 2019
● Member of STARS Computing Corps. Outreach programs
● Service and outreach officer for African Student Organization at Illinois Institute of Technology
● Finance Board Advisor at Illinois Institute of Technology
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
Taking CSS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||$9|
|5 hours||Not available||$68||$45|
|10 hours||Not available||$137||$90|