student-centered teaching model-
While teachers are still an authority figure in a student-centered teaching model, teachers and students play an equally active role in the learning process.
The teacher’s primary role is to coach and facilitate student learning and overall comprehension of material, and to measure student learning through both formal and informal forms of assessment, like group projects, student portfolios, and class participation. In the student-centered classroom, teaching and assessment are connected because student learning is continuously measured during teacher instruction.
Math Instructor/Test Administrator – Grand Rapids, MI
Gerald R. Ford Job Corps Center (At-Risk Youth ages 16-24)
• Manage and track attendance for student records using Microsoft Suite Applications
• Manage and interact with high risk youth on a daily basis
• Manage and implement math classroom procedures and goals
• Manage and implement all testing procedures and goals
• Maintain all student classroom schedules daily
• Help further growth of students' development in Mathematics
• Develop character education (self-esteem, self-confidence, etc.)
• Mentor students to console their thoughts, feelings, and reactions to the Job Corps Center and daily life
• Work cooperatively with team to create an atmosphere that is both effective and welcoming
• Work respectively with minority populations to develop learning necessary for success in education
• Work collaboratively with students on their online educational classes
Michigan Teacher Certificates
Teacher Certification - Basic Skills
Teacher Certification - Physical Education
Teacher Certification - Elementary Education
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|