i am retired flight lieutenant from Air Force as a design engineer (foreign military). i have done my bachelors in electronics specialized in avionics. i have always looked up at teaching and tutoring as my passion and i want all the students to understand the maths concepts as maths is all around us. relating everything with maths is my key goal to develop in my student
my passion for teaching started when i was a high school student and i started part time teaching and tutoring students in maths subjects. i have taught for 05 years to middle school and high school students ad 1 1/2 years to undergraduate students as a teacher assistance.
SHAH HUSSAIN SYED
22734 Soaring Woods Lane
77365 Porter, TX
Cell # (concealed information)
E-Mail: (concealed information) ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teaching/tutoring mathematics or any other science subject to any grade up to high school /o’level.
• Joined Pakistan AIR FORCE as avionics engineer (May 2011 – JUNE 2016).
• Internship in Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), (22th June 2008 – 21st July 2008).
• Scholarship holder in three semesters at PAKISTAN AIR FORCE-KIET.
• Won First Prize in SPEC at PAKISTAN AIR FORCE-KIET [3rd, 4th & 5th semester].
• Teacher assistance (TA) at PAKISTAN AIR FORCE KIET in 3 courses (Statistics, Calculus I & II).
• Teaching X-plane at PAKISTAN AIR FORCE-KIET.
• Structured and conducted labs for the course of Avionics System Design.
• Private tuitions to O’ level/high school candidates for 04 years.
• Projects include; flight simulator bench (including a simple MFD), gyroscopes, balsa RC planes etc.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Engineering specialized in AVIONICS, December 2010
PAF-KIET korangi creek campus, Karachi
Graduated with a GPA of 3.44 on a 4.0 scale
Flight control systems Machines
Radar Avionics system design
PROJECTS & REPORTS:
• Fight simulation bench (final year project).
• Stepper Motor Controlling with LABVIEW.
• Digital Voltmeter.
• Conveyor Belt controlling and Object counting.
• Simulation using MATLAB, SIMULINK and LABVIEW.
• Infrared Security System with interfacing.
• Gyroscope, MFD and RC plane.
• X-plane & flight simulator.
• Web Designing (HTML, CSS).
• Simulation Software (i.e. MATLAB, LABVIEW, SIMULINK).
• Work with many programming Languages (Python, C++, Assembly).
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|