My teaching method is based on the student. How the student is comfortable studying and learning. I make the student take a test at the beginning and using that I teach the kids. I have lesson plan made for every single student.
Met with parents and guardians on regular basis to deliver progress reports and discuss
areas for further improvement.
● Helped students with subject knowledge as well as general abilities in learning, studying,
and retaining information.
● Helped students take advantage of other available subject matter and study resources.
● Identified and removed obstacles keeping students from learning, helping to effectively
complete homework tasks on time.
● Provided feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage
I am giving private tutoring to elementary, middle school, and high school students. I have also been working in Kumon [world wide learning center] for 2 years. I taught more than 40 students combing the Kumon student and my private students,
If every 15 days I will offer my students a free one-hour lesson. The first lesson will also be free. But other than that it will be charged.
Experienced and confident in helping students excel. Background includes one-on-one
and group support, assessment administration, and personalized assistance.
National Society of High School Scholar
Dallas Everest Lions Club
● Vice President
The American Legion Oratorical Contest
● District Finalist
TDEA Deal Dance Assessment - Division 1
National American Miss
● Texas State Finalist 2019
● Texas State Finalist 2020
● 2 time best table topics
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|