My classes are result-oriented, so the training program is based on the student's individual needs (goals). I studied in different yoga schools in Russia and Ukraine, so I believe that there are no real levels of difficulty in yoga, but as all bodies are different - that is what has to be taken into account. Usually, each class is designed to balance strength \ tension, and relaxation. Much attention is paid to correct breathing.
Так же провожу практики на русском языке!
I have been conducting individual karma-yoga classes since 2020, but I have been practicing yoga for more than 10 years, which includes not only hatha yoga, but also fasting, shatkarmas (cleansing techniques), meditation, pranayama (breathing techniques), chanting mantras, studying classical ancients texts. If you want to include these aspects in your training program, we can discuss that.
YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS
- Сertified 200-hours Yoga Teacher Training (European division of International Yoga Federation)
- Сertified Yoga Teacher Training “Trainer DNA”
- 5 Iyengar Yoga workshops from advanced practitioners from Russia - Sergey Ugryumov, Alexey Bolotov and Natalia Shustova. (2011-2014)
- "Balances on hands" by Pavel Svintsov (12\26\2020)
- Iyengar Yoga Workshop by Sergey Ugryumov ( 10\31\2020 - 11\01\2020) - Yoga-Satsang by Igor Kovalov (04\04\2021)
- 8-class "Women's Yoga" by Alexandra Shtukaturova (03\08\2021 - 03\28\2021)
- 6-class “Chakra Yoga” by Yulia Duvalina
I still do classes for a donation, so if you are on a budget but really want to do yoga, we can discuss that too.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|