I approach each topic by tailoring it in a way that applies to each individual student. I believe that anyone can learn any subject as long as it is taught to them in a way that they are able to understand!
I am a student at the College of William and Mary. I am a chemistry major and a biochemistry minor with a deans list GPA for every semester. I taught mathematics and english to students last summer with english as a second language. All my chemistry is fresh in my mind so I am happy and excited to help!
- College of William and Mary, Class of 2019, Major: Chemistry
- Dean's List at College of William and Mary
- GPA: 3.83
Mortar Board at William and Mary- 2018 - Present
- Qualified for and was inducted into William and Mary's Chapter of Mortar Board National Honor Society
Order of Omega- Pi Beta Chapter- 2018 - Present
- Inducted into a national honor society for outstanding leadership and scholarship with in the fraternity and sorority community at William and Mary
Paid Summer Researcher- 2017
- Conducted Full Time Biochemistry research under professor Douglas Young at William and Mary, proficient in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, E. coli cell culture, bacterial transformation and various synthetic techniques
algebra lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$180|