My teaching methodology is dependent on the needs of my students. For writing intensive classes, I focus on the comprehension of the material and the prompt and then brainstorming for the paper. I allow the students to come to me and tell me what they want to work on. For more rigid courses such as biology, I usually explain the major concepts and ask the student for their comprehension.
I am a college student obtaining their bachelor's and master's degree in Global Health. I have tutored students from k-college in writing intensive courses for 3 years. I provide support in essay editing and brainstorming that has earned my students A's. I have experience tutoring in the hard sciences (biology and chemistry) and social sciences as well.
Bachelor of Science in Global Health
Master of Science in Global Medicine
Natural Sciences Minor
Tutor (1 year)
• Assisted athletes individually or in small groups in the understanding of course material
• Adapted teaching style for subjects such as writing, philosophy, sociology, and seminars in the arts
• Developed weekly academic goals for students and a plan of action
Volunteer Tutor (2 years)
• Provide students in the surrounding community with weekly tutoring in math, reading, and writing
• Coached high school students on applying to college and scholarships
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|