I call my method "The Path of Least Resistance".
First, I will conduct a survey and test your language knowledge in order to ascertain your knowledge and goals. Then, I will identify the areas of your language production which are the weakest or the easiest to improve, and we will target those. This method guarantees quick improvement.
I have taught English in the USA, France, China, Chile and Indonesia. I use my knowledge of linguistics, world languages, and second language acquisition methodologies to create a targeted, student-oriented course tailored to each of my clients. I have been doing this for 8 years and all my clients appreciate my clear, simple lessons and my dedication to customer service.
(concealed information) (concealed information) Gig Harbor, WA
7 years’ experience in 5 countries Experience managing multinational teams Apt for multilingual settings 2 years project/product/course management 5+ years adult education product design 1 year teaching French 2 years career development teaching 3 years teaching TOEFL & IELTS BA in Linguistics TESOL certified
Product & Academic Lead 2019-2020
English Expert 2018- 2019
Wall Street English, Indonesia Jakarta, Indonesia
• Took over IELTS test prep program, expanding to 2 new locations over 1 year, training staff & growing enrollment from 20 to 200+
• Developed new products from scratch, including Pro Skills, a
40-hour professional English course
• Ameliorated and modernized older products, laying new foundations for added value products & ensuring quality control
• Collaborated on and led special projects, such as IELTS Workshops, Power of Words (Public Speaking Tournament)
• Designed, wrote, proofread, and edited copy including marketing collateral, membership handbooks, and video instructional guides
English Instructor 2017-2018
The Language Company Santiago, Chile
• Designed and taught professional English courses
• Developed and adapted a wide array of products: Speak Out, Harvard Management Mentor, Market Leader, etc.
• Worked 1-on-1 with high-profile clients & industry leaders
Foreign Trainer (VVIP) 2015-2016
Foreign Trainer 2014-2015
Wall Street Institute Shanghai, PRC
• Designed and delivered tailor-made content to high-profile clients
• Acted as consultant to sales team for special projects
• Trained fellow staff in content delivery and linguistics
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and French (Double Major)
2013, Cum Laude, Western Washington University
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest writing expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$19|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$95|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$190|