My name is Bill Ge, and I am an honors grad student studying Masters of Accounting at Ohio State. I have experience working with many high school kids. I will give math lessons that focuses on the essentials for college prep, and the style of the lesson will be definition followed by examples and practice.
I have been a Teaching Assistant the past year for an intermediate statistics course in the Fisher College of Business. I have given lessons for the past year to dozens of students. My students were able to achieve their desired result after my tutoring sessions, which includes getting minimally a B in the course and a BSBA degree from Ohio State.
Weizhong (Bill) Ge
The Ohio State University, Max. M Fisher College of Business
Aug 2014- May 2018
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Accounting Honors
Media, Marketing, and Communications Scholars
Graduated from Dean’s Leadership Academy
Grade Point Average: 3.73
Fisher College of Business Aug 2016- Present
• Business Management 2320 Teaching Assistant
• Direct recitations and present problems in class
• Tutor and grade on a weekly basis
• Enhance quantitative, guidance, and professional communication skills
GBQ Jun 2016 – Aug 2016
• Assurance Intern for Summer 2016
• Gained experience about middle market/family owned businesses around Columbus
• Performed year-end audits, opinion audits, and 401K audits
• Interacted greatly with management of GBQ and clients
Ohio State University Call Center Jan. 2015- Present
• Supervisor, Lead Caller, Caller
• Responsible for overseeing organizational results and maintaining positive work atmosphere
• Contact alumni for fundraising and train new callers
• Develop communication and leadership skills
Media, Marketing, and Communications Scholars Program Fall 2014- Present
• Leadership Officer (2 years)
• Sports Commissioner, leading managing and recruiting
• Work in project groups to learn skills such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Host events for service and community bonding
Undergraduate Finance Association Fall 2014- Present
• VP of Social Events
• Coordinate Events such as Career Fair, Golf Outing, Philanthropy
• Network with company recruiters and employees
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Public speaking and presentational skills
• Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in Mandarin, Chinese
Bill is great. He's super helpful and friendly. He is always willing to help and wants everyone to do their best. He's very good at explaining things and never talks down or makes you feel dumb. He's a really nice guy that truly cares about you and does whatever is needed to help you.
Bill is a great teacher because he knows the material well. He knows how to deliver and explain the material in an easy to understand way. He is a great guy and easy to work with. He didn't just answer my questions, but really made sure I understood the content. He prepared me well for the exams by walking me through practice problems and giving me example questions to figure out.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|