I am a hard-working professional who has been consistently praised a hard-working by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my 2-year career, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the Tutor Job role you are hiring for, including adaptive teaching methods, research, and lesson planning. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated problems-solving, teamwork, and multitasking abilities in detailed achievements in the attached resume.
I am a permenenat teaching assistant in Alexandria university and having two years of experience; in addition, I tough to huge number of students because i was the responsible of tough tutorial in modern physics, quantum physics, classical mechanics, and Electromagnetism, also some labs ( thermodynamic labs and properties of matter lab).
Abdelrahman Osama Haridy
7 22 Abd-Elmohsem Elhoseny St
Sedy beshr, Alexandria – Egypt.
• Date of birth: February 12, 1995.
• Place of birth: Alexandria.
• Gender: Male.
• Marital status: Single.
• Nationality: Egyptian.
I am keen to begin a career in academic carrer in physics. I have shown myself to be self-motivated, committed and determined in achieving my goals, come what may. I have also demonstrated negotiating and organizing skills, a firm sense of responsibility and my capacity to work hard under pressure. I possess excellent verbal communication skills and am able to relate to a wide range of people, as proven by my varied work experiences: in marketing, catering and teaching.
- GRE physics exam score: 920
- M.S. - Pre master Courses Grade: 3.87
- Currently, work on my Master's Thesis in “semiconductor physics”.
- University: Alexandria University – (Faculty of science) –Credit hour system.
-Research Advisor: Dr. Sayed Abboudy, Dr. Laila Abo-Elnasr.
Dr. Khaled Al-Faramawi
- B.S - University: Alexandria University – (Faculty of science) –Credit hour system.
- Major/Minor: Physics/honor degree of physics
- Grade: Excellent with honors degree (CGPA=3.73)
- Graduation year: 2017 “New technique of controlling emitted wavelengths of . LED depending on perturbation of the system”.
Teaching assistant in Physics department, faculty of science.
Honors & Awards:
1- Winner of the Second place in Connect Arabs competition In Egypt In Science category..
1- Founder of Scientific Team ( Science ambassadors Team).
2- Cofounder of Scholastic Team (Lectures of Science).
3- 4 Years in volunteer Work.
4- Qualified in TOT Course in the Egyptian human Development School.
1- Participated in Virginia Technology competition in Alexandria university.
2- participated in Nasser ben Hamed competition for scientific research.
3- Participated in Zewail summer school physics in 2016.
4- Participated in the workshop of Sevier journal in Alexandria bibliotheca
- Training at Company Oil Extract and Products.
Languages & Skills:
ICDL (International Computer Driving License).
Arabic :( Mother tongue)
English: Very good
• Excellent interpersonal and communication &Negotiation skills.
• Work under high pressure, meet tight deadlines.
• Devoted to work, Flexible working hours, presentable, Negotiator, Helpful.
• Time management, Planning, Active, Ambitious.
• Ability to learn up easily, Open minded, Hardworking, High sense of responsibility.
• Challenging characters of reach aims.
References: Furnished upon request.
physics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest thermodynamics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, natural sciences lessons for all!
Taking calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|