I am a mechanical engineer with a background in the high paced-manufacturing industry.
As a part of my engineering, I have extensively studied advanced mathematics and science. I have a limitless passion for teaching with an exceptional ability to engage with students and explaining the lessons to them.
I have formulated my pedagogy and teaching skills that can prepare students, adequately, for class assessments and exams. I can express myself, impart clear instructions and have excellent organizational skills with a talent for prioritizing, time management, and multitasking. I have a practical approach towards every mathematical concept and can easily help students visualize clearly, the problems they encounter.
I can take classes on ZOOM or any online platform.
I have been giving maths and science lessons for the past 5 years.
I have previously taught maths to numerous students aging 12~20 and assisted them to score considerably higher than what they had been getting prior to my teaching.
My area of knowledge in subjects is mentioned below.
> Number systems: Real, whole, natural
> Algebra: polynomial, linear equation, quadratic equation,
> Area/ Surface Area/ Volume : 2D, 3D figures
> Circle properties
> Triangle: Angle property, congruency
> Geometry and construction
> Mental maths
Please be informed that the above-mentioned subjects/chapters are just to showcase my extent and degree to which I can teach.
Personally, I love solving mathematics problems, logic puzzles, riddles, and brain-teasers
Can charge different rates if the location is far. Can even negotiate the rates.
1645 Maisonneuve O
Montréal, H3H 2N3, Québec
Collaborative Mechanical Engineer with expertise in the field of Production, Quality Assurance and Customer services in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Facilitates continuous improvement across all levels of organization. Worked in industrial standards: ISO/TS16949, ISO 9001:2008. Well versed in documentation and compliance.
Transport and logistics management, Aug 2021- Present
Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Iles, Montreal, Quebec
Project Management Techniques, May 2019- Apr 2020
Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Iles, Montreal, Quebec
Bachelor of Technology Hons. (Mechanical Engineering), Jun 2012-Jun 2016
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab
Production Supervisor, Apr 2018 - Apr 2019
Hind Metal Works, Jalandhar, Punjab
• Managed the production from casting to dispatch of Industrial and domestic Valves and Boiler Mountings thereby facilitating smooth plant functioning.
• Handed the core plant operations, from production to dispatch, and ensured 96% on-time deliveries thereby improving customer satisfaction and trust.
• Established in-process Quality Control Standards to meet specified drawing dimensions resulting 18% lesser customer complaints.
• Ensured the scheduled maintenance of various machine components with respect to set guidelines and SOPs and eliminated undesired m/c breakdowns.
• Assisted in-house technicians in troubleshooting and helped the third-party maintenance team during m/c breakdown.
• Evaluated the cost per manufactured item, by benchmarking various suppliers, reduced the cost of production by 4%, ultimately resulted into profit.
• Analysed the cost of rejection due to quality defects and non-conformities, and reporting the probable effects to the managing partner.
• Conducted in house audits: SOPs and Quality checks for plant compliance with Quality Management System (ISO:9001)
Process Engineer-QA Customer Services, Jan 2016 - Feb 2018
Asahi India Glass Ltd. Rewari, Haryana
• Coordinated with 2 of our major clients: MSIL-Gurgaon & MSIL-Manesar, for quality concerns in auto-glass, to form required action plans and resolve them.
• Handled production and quality related issues and ensured the part supplied is in accordance and compliance to customer specific requirements.
• Participated in customer-specific and inhouse audits, for process and parts, according to control plans and customer standards.
• Managed KPIs: Rejection PPM (down from 490 to 380), Vendor ranking (improved from 80 to top 10), Cost of Poor Quality (substantially decreased) and part rejection (reduced by 22%).
• Identified sporadic and consistent occurring defects and Performed root cause analysis in coordination with Production, Quality and Maintenance team by modifying furnaces, inspection methods, ensured the defect -free part at customer end.
• Performed CAPA on defects at customer end, submitted timely and satisfactory reply to customer.
• Initiated and managed the projects like ECN, an engineering change in a part or a production process, and ensured its implementation across all Asahi plants.
• Coordinated with internal team and customer engineers for Multi-plant part approval 4M changes as Risk Mitigation Project plan, resulted in increased production capacity and zero dispatch failure.
• Developed and designed a “Pre-Global Customer Audit”, a special inspection room, from planning to execution phase, which allowed excellent inspection facility at company’s end.
• Handled warranty related issues in private retail market.
Science | Maths | Production planning | Scheduling | ECN | Compliance | Control Plans | Internal/External Audits | CAPA | PPAP | Risk mitigation | Rejection Monitoring | FMEA | 4M change | 7 QC tools | SPC | 8D | AutoCAD | Project Management
CERTIFICATIONS / INTERNSHIPS / AWARDS
• Problem solving techniques (8D methodology), Maruti Centre for Excellence, 2017 - No expiry of certificate
• Diplome D’Études En Langue Française (DELF-B1) – No expiry of certificate
Internship: Sonalika International Tractor Ltd., 2015
Award: "Best Employee of the Month" for work in Pre-GCA concept, 2018
English – Expert
French – Beginner
Arjun is a great teacher.He is trustworthy ,has a great communication skills.He is empathetic & understanding.He is patient & focused.He knows his subject well .He knows well how to engage his students to work for better understanding.
I had signed up for completing my grade 12 physics and chemistry courses in 1 month and I am very impressed with the coaching. Arjun has done a great job in helping me throughout!! Thanks a lot
Arjun explain the basic concepts of the mathematics and in a more practical way by using real life examples.This kind of approach help the students to get clarity.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|