I was born in El Salvador in Central America. I had to learn English and that gives me the experience to know what someone who is learning another language goes through. When I teach Spanish I always include written material, practice pronunciation, and give the students some exercises.
I’ve always been passionate about teaching. I have worked with children in after school programs and adults teaching them how to read and write. I also have worked as a translator English-Spanish. I try to be very clear with my lessons and give the students the chance to practice as much as possible, so they can learn better.
• Associate of Science Certificate in Agriculture Business with graduating GPA 3.83
Reedley College, Reedley, CA. USA (2011-2013)
• Diploma of the highest grade in High School Test (PAES) in 2009, El Salvador.
• USAID scholarship to study at Reedley College CA, USA Cycle 2011-2013.
• President of Reedley College International Club (2012)
• Sus Hijos/ His Children Foundation November 2013 to January 2015
Kurt Ackermann President of Sus Hijos/His Children Foundation. I was a Boys transition house coordinator but also had other activities such as teaching English and weekly bible studies at several orphanages, and helping the American teams with any activities they had planned for the children in the orphanages. I also helped build houses for families in need and translate for both the beneficiates and the American people who came down to build and work in El Salvador.
• ETSU Valleybrook Project EARTH, Blountville, TN April 7, 2017 to current
Supervisor: Dr. Mike Stoots. Project EARTH is designed to teach creative thinking, teamwork, and doing more with less. I am employed part-time building houses in the village which is a replica of low resource homes around the world.
• Volunteer at Access special needs ministry at Grace Fellowship Church Johnson City, TN (June 2015 to present)
• Coordinator of the Transition program at Sus Hijos/His Children Foundation (November 2013 to January 2015)
• President of the Reedley College International Club (August to December 2012)
• President of the Student Organization in High School (CDE) (January to October 2009)
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|