My teaching method includes various techniques depending on the topic or subject. I provide an engaging and comfortable environment for students to be able to progress and excel. I also offer one on one online classes in various Communication Disciplines
I am passionate about teaching and passing knowledge to others. I have worked as a language trainer, tutor and instructor for over 15 years. I enjoy interactive classes and provide ample time for students to learn at a comfortable pace.
• TEFL – In progress, completion date December 2020 - Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Master of Business Communication and Technical Writing, Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis, MN
• Bachelor of Science in Business Management, South Eastern University, Washington DC,
• ESL Tutor - 12-hour training provides instructional skills in listening, speaking, reading, writing, and lesson planning.
• Reading, Writing and GED - 12-hour training instructs tutors on ways to teach spelling and sight words and to use textbooks to help learners improve their reading skills.
Business Communication & ESL Instructor – American Cultural and Educational Center - Juffair – kingdom of Bahrain, February 2016 – Present
• Deliver and facilitate Online and Onsite Business Communication Courses
• Develop and deliver Advanced Conversation Courses
• Customize Courses and lesson plans based on Clients’ needs
• One on One Business Training including Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, Report Writing and Business Writing
• Teach SAT, IELTS, TOEFL and Advanced level of English
• Teach Young Learners through fun and creative activities
• Hold and facilitate Information Sessions
• Develop “Students’ Plan for Success”
• Plan retention campaigns through connecting with old and new students
• Assist with Exams’ Preparations
• Work in progress – creating a Conversation Club
Administrative Supervisor - Business Information Technology -
Prior Lake, MN January 2011- January 2016 (Online Position)
• Calendar Management – Tasks, Meetings and Travel Plans
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing clients’ data
• Track company’s expenses and payroll
• Assist with yearly tax preparation
• Develop company’s policies and procedures
• Annual evaluation of completed and pending tasks
• Facilitate new contracts and membership renewals
• Market research for new opportunities
• Schedule and research Professional Development workshops
Academic Advising Manager – Walden University
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - August 2005 – 2010
• Responsible for interviewing, selecting and training new hires on Policies, Processes and Program specific information
• Supervision of daily operations and workflow of the advising teams
• Ensure that Advisors are on track with outreach campaigns, such as students’ progress tracking and identification of at-risk scenarios
• Work with the management team to develop academic success strategies
• Develop a system for evaluating the effectiveness of the advising services, monitoring students’ satisfaction and retention
• Identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Academic Advising role particularly by maximizing the role of technology, e.g., Banner, ONYX, eCollege and Leap reporting
• Responsible for data collection and analysis leading to improved efficiencies in workflow distribution and streamlined operational processes
• Represent Walden International students in Educational conferences
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs,
• Fair knowledge of enterprise software applications such as;
• CRM - students database programs/software
• Onyx, Datatel, Banner, ECollege, Webinar
career coaching lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Professional training to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking professional transition lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|