I offer Spanish tutoring to people of all ages and levels! When first tutoring a student, I make an effort to engender a friendly and good-natured relationship, and I prioritize working with the student's style of learning to ensure that they are benefiting as much as possible from the lessons. Additionally, I try to make learning fun with plenty of online resources and visuals.
I am a university student studying Spanish and Education. I started tutoring fellow students in high school and found that I really enjoyed it. I have spent the past three years tutoring elementary and high school students in Spanish and various elementary school subjects.
Objective: To gain experience teaching Spanish and inspire passion for the Spanish language
University of California, Santa Barbara Expected Graduation June 2023
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
Minor in Educational Studies
College of Letters and Science Honors
Advanced Spanish Grammar & Composition
Hispanic Linguistics: Bilingualism
Intro to Hispanic Linguistics
Intro to Hispanic Literature
Private Spanish Tutor, 2020—Present
- Virtually tutor high school student in intermediate Spanish for one hour per week
- Review concepts of Spanish language, including conjugations, grammar, vocabulary
- Clarify advanced topics such as preterite vs. imperfect and direct/indirect object pronouns
- Develop tailored lesson plans and review resources to supplement classroom materials
Math and Reading Tutor, Isla Vista Elementary School Tutoring Program, 2020
- Tutored fourth-grade student in math, spelling, and reading, 2 hours a week for 10 weeks
AP Spanish Teacher Aide, Yorba Linda High School, 2018—2019
- Provided constructive feedback on practice essays and reading comprehension activities
- Graded writing, grammar, and vocabulary assignments for 150 students weekly
High School Spanish Tutor, Yorba Linda High School, 2017—2019
- Selected by Honors and AP Spanish teachers to tutor students
- Amassed 110 hours tutoring 15 students of all levels from beginner to AP
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District Elementary Summer Enrichment Program, Golden Elementary School, 2018
- Volunteered as teacher’s assistant in computer class for grades 1-7, 16 hours a week for 6 weeks
Skills: Spanish: grammar, vocabulary, linguistics; organization; patience; good with kids
Pediatric and Adult CPR Certified
Pediatric and Adult First Aid Certified
Live Scan Background Check
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|