University of Miami MBA
Coursework included Entrepreneurship, Valuations, Business Analytics, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Marketing, IT Management, Accounting & Contracts.
Dane Peña, Mergers and Acquisitions
google Dan Peña, he's my mentor- I'll teach you everything he taught me
University of Alberta
Toronto Conservatory, Voice, Opera, Piano
The Leveraged Acquisition & Merger of high-margin businesses in fragmented industries for eventual sellouts at high-value multiples; primarily in Healthcare.
Brand Strategist & Planner. Experienced Licensor & Licensee to Numerous Corporations; including Westmoreland, Hustler/LF Publications, Gazprom, Telemedicine & Defense Contractors.
10 years C-level experience in Start-ups, Business Development, Marketing and Project Management & Product Design. A strong foundation in driving sales and marketing initiatives in mid-size companies. Results-driven blitzkrieg approach to Project Milestones.
Creator of 2 patents. Featuring Fragrance Dispensation Connected to Mobile and Digital Performance Interactivity. Creator of 8 pitchdecks. Art, Financials and Branding. 1 pitch deck created raised capital in excess of S3.5MM Creator of 11 Brands included Media, Logos, Social Content, and Commercial Video.
Some seen at davidtking.us
Futurism & the Economy:
Drones, Automation, Holographic Currencies & technological transformation through the marriage of technology and Advanced Applied Chemistry. Nutriceuticals, Advanced Organic 3D printing for pharmacy. Social Engineering Methodologies & their practical research application.
• Brand Strategist & Media Planner. Experienced Licensor & Licensee to Numerous Idustries including Telemedicine & Energy; Exclusive Motors, Hustler/LF Publications, 11GroupUsa, Gazprom, BHP billiton. Creator of 2 patents.
• Featuring Fragrance Dispensation Connected to Mobile and Digital Performance Interactivity.
• Creator of 8 pitchdecks. Financials, Forecasting and Branding. 1 pitch deck raised capital in excess of S3.5MM
Orida Health Group
Miami, FL 2015 – Present
• Marketing of a leveraged acquisitions Health Group specializing in providing stem cell treatments, micro-nutrients and advanced therapies in clinical settings. A limited PE positioning with various Medical Alumni from University of Miami, currently offering medical school financing to new MDs and Dentists in exchange for Board Advisement.
• Raised awareness and enhanced positioning by projecting on-brand messaging through all digtal channels .
• Plan, manage, & balance the marketing budget with inside and outside vendors in the design and direction of
photography, video, imagery, digital arts, printed and other materials
• Created a 5:1 ROI though establishment of a B2B marketing or global corporate marketing for roll-out of stem
cell rherapies in retail environments.
Houston, TX 2012 – 2015
• Ensured services are in compliance with professional, company policy standards and brand execution.
• Coordinated & managed work of 50k+ artists, copy writers, editors, and direct campaign planning and execution.
• Oversee the operation of the creative department & ensure projects stay on schedule and with budgets of 1MM+.
• Achieved key business KPIs by market: New Customers, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), Customer LTV.
• Responsible for the execution of live events, logistics, budget analysis, venue, guests, programs, catering, & func-
tional requirements to drive technology enhancements to support leading e-commerce platform.
• Provided A/B split for digital ad space, developing products & offers to drive retention, including loyalty programs.
• Responsible for Expansions/ Cross-Sales from current clients with annual revenue of and $10M-$90M
Modern Development, LLC.,
Houston, TX 2011 – 2015
• Development and implementationof a strategic plan to grow Third Eye Modern, A design-build firm in Houston,
focused on the custom residential construction from the ground-up. A retail business utilizing industry, competitive
market and financial dataresponsible for the creation of digital, radio, tv, print media campaigns from scratch.
• Responsible for $7.5M in New Construction Sales. 12+ completed projects from 2,000- 6,500 sq. ft .
• Responsible for Design, Marketing, Operations, Plans from the ground-up construction.
• Managed conventions and trade show participation for the Company, including but not limited to strategy, mes-
saging, booth procurement, outside service contracting, staffing and materials
• Winner of 2014 Houzz Award for Customer Service.
Seoul, South Korea 2005 – 2007
• Created Learning Management System adopted for Seoul-city Municipal School District middle school curriculum.
Correlated data in a centralized Rubicon used as Resource Information for the Korean Education Board. • Awarded over $25,000 in Research Grants from Stryker Medical Korea in 2006. Valued at $1.2M
Toronto, Canada 2002 – 2005
• Executed system test scripts & documentation; post-implementation support & transitioning FBS and IT support.
• Served as liaison between business technology staff; provided the analysis and design of solutions; conducted
reviews to assess quality assurance practices. HEAT tickets; coordinated troubleshooting with IT.
University of Miami, MBA
Mergers and Acquisitions Mentorship Program University of Alberta, BA
(Dan Peña/ CEO of Great Western) 2015 /98- 02
Languages: French, Korean (한글)
acting lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cartooning lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, improvisational theater lessons for all!
Taking musical theater lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|