Verbal Behavior Analyst- 1 on 1 tutoring Exceptional Children for Autism. Data Analyst and ABC data.
- at his home
- at your home
1. Completes assigned professional development coursework and training expectations.
2. Implementing behavioral programming in a 1:1 setting.
3. Collects data on all programming and writes progress notes as assigned.
4. Maintains appropriate Program relationship with family and other supports.
5. Participates in in-service programs and presents in-service programs as assigned.
6. Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
7. Observes confidentiality and safeguards all client related information.
8. Appearance is clean, professional and well groomed.
9. Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation
10. Maintains clean and neat work environment.
11. Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
12. Maintains current CPI ( Crisis Prevention )
Special needs - Asperger's Syndrome
Verbal Behavior Analyst and Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Identifies tendencies and strives to help a child exceed, reach goals and become successful. Also willing and helpful in social scenarios. 5 years of experience working with children at all ends of the spectrum.
I only give positive reinforcement. There is nothing negative about a student. I understand difficulties and taylor each...
During these days of Covid, it is important for students to make progress academically without falling behind. I am able to...
Teaching individuals with varying special needs requires you to be flexible and patient. Differentiating instruction within...
I believe that the best chance of achieving effective outcomes for my students, we must first assess what specific needs my...
I believe students learn best when they are excited and engaged about the subject. I use lots of games, social groups,...
I give lessons to students who need help with Elementary, Middle School, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, and Geometry math courses. ...
I approached each child’s needs based on IEP goals, learning style, and review of current academic needs. I believe in...
I use behavioral analysis. I use Individual Education Plans. I develop curriculum based on individual need. I am very...
I taylor my teaching method to the needs of the student. I am a firm believer that every student learns differently and that...
I have an innate love for children and strive to bring humor, as well as enjoyment to every lesson. I have a great amount of...
My teaching approach is being patient, and working towards a specific goal. I work with the people on different skills, such...
My teaching approach is tailored to fit the individualized needs of each student. Based on each student’s academic,...
My teaching method is to meet each student where they are and begin instruction at their just right level to insure positive...
It is my goal to craft a plan that can work with the student's needs one on one to keep them on track in the classroom and...
Learning should be fun, so I like to use engaging hands-on activities to keep my students interested and engaged. I use...
Each lesson taught is individualized to the child/young adults needs or academic goals. I like to use the individuals...
People learn in different ways and instruction should be designed to meet the needs of the person being served. Instruction...
I teach based on the personal needs of the child. Whether they have an IEP, 504, or any other type of program that they...
I believe in my commitment to education and children. I have expertise in differentiating instruction and strong...
Familiar with the Reggio Emelia early education and High Scope approaches. Proficient with the Conscious Discipline Approach...
Describe the problem encountered on this ad